• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Our rich friend Marwan destroyed his M3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M3V8Driver
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3 - DCT

Sorry about your car and glad you're OK. However, you can't blame the cold, damp roads or the worn tires. This is all driver error. Hope you learned a lesson. Peace.

pimpwerx?

Oozer3993

Don't worry, he always has a Plan B.

mw5esj.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I remember him saying he was getting a Ferrari. I wonder what's up with that. He hasn't posted on GAF in a while though. At least from what I noticed. He usually posts in the pick up thread.

Kadey said:
I remember him saying he was getting a Ferrari. I wonder what's up with that. He hasn't posted on GAF in a while though. At least from what I noticed. He usually posts in the pick up thread.

He's permabanned. He was asking about pirating a ds game I think? I remember the thread vaguely but not the details.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Auron_Kale said:
He's permabanned. He was asking about pirating a ds game I think? I remember the thread vaguely but not the details.

Taking vacations to god knows what, lives in Dubai but pirates ds games? :lol

Kadey said:
Taking vacations to god knows what, lives in Dubai but pirates ds games? :lol

The thread itself was basically an account suicide - but the responses were pretty funny. :lol

Anyways, at least he's alright - and served as a reminder to always check your tires.

kylej

Banned
kkaabboomm said:
how rich was/is this guy?

Probably makes $80k a year, lives in a decent apartment and finances some moderately priced vehicles. Riding around in nice cars doesn't mean you're rich.

dankir

kylej said:
Probably makes $80k a year, lives in a decent apartment and finances some moderately priced vehicles. Riding around in nice cars doesn't mean you're rich.

Lol easy there buddy, he lives in Dubai or the UAE. Dude was pretty well off. House was really really sweet.

He was debating on getting a LP-560-4 or maybe he did get it.

newsguy

kylej said:

Dude, he's always flaunting his money here like a tacky rich person would.

Sorry about your car and glad you're OK. However, you can't blame the cold, damp roads or the worn tires. This is all driver error. Hope you learned a lesson. Peace.
That guy is 100% right about this. I've driven a Cobra with nearly bald tires and this kind of thing doesn't just happen--you have to be asking for it. Glad he's ok, though.

"Our rich friend Marwan..."

How pathetic does that sound?

Honestly it makes me sick at how bitter some can be because the guy was well off. There is nothing funny about a car accident like that, he or someone else could have been seriously hurt. Mocking the car is both immature and stupid, the guy says he has full insurance (which if he didn't would have been the only valid point of criticism IMO).

It's like back in school. One kid would have a cool expensive gadget, it either drops, breaks or gets stolen and there is always one douche who feels it his life purpose to get up on the tables and try to get everyone's attention that his gadget had been broken/lost.

KHarvey16

Meus Renaissance said:

Honestly it makes me sick at how some bitter can be because the guy was well off. There is nothing about a car accident like that, he or someone else could have been seriously hurt. Mocking the car is both immature and stupid, the guy says he has full insurance (which if he didn't would have been the only valid point of criticism IMO).

It's like back in school. One kid would have a cool expensive gadget, it either drops, breaks or gets stolen and there is always one douche who feels it his life purpose to get up on the tables and try to get everyone's attention that his gadget had been broken/lost.

This is a guy who would post asking whether he should buy a Ferrari or a Lambo and then, on the same forum, ask to pirate video games.

He is an idiot deserving of our mocking and derision.

JDS 1977

Banned
Anyway, what good is all that money and crap if you still have to live in Dubai? USA!! and my 3 bedroom apartment..!..

KHarvey16 said:
This is a guy who would post asking whether he should buy a Ferrari or a Lambo and then, on the same forum, ask to pirate video games.

He is an idiot deserving of our mocking and derision.

I see sillier things said on forums. Heck I've even made quite a few threads that were memorable for all the wrong reasons. What makes Marwan stand out is that hes well off.

This picture suits my point

nelson-muntz-the-simpsons-nelson-muntz-sopt-1001987_109_120.gif

(Nelson browsing GAF casually...ready to give his line)

KHarvey16

Meus Renaissance said:
I see sillier things said on forums. Heck I've even made quite a few threads that were memorable for all the wrong reasons. What makes Marwan stand out is that hes well off.

No, what sets him apart is he made it a point to tell everyone he was well off and then, having even less excuse than those with no excuse, tries to use this forum to pirate DS games. That's a very special brand of "silliness."

Yaweee

Are we sure it is the same guy? I thought Marwan here was in America, where that Marwan is in the UAE (a region in which Marwan is an extremely common name)

newsguy

Meus Renaissance said:
I see sillier things said on forums. Heck I've even made quite a few threads that were memorable for all the wrong reasons. What makes Marwan stand out is that every chance he got, he made sure we knew that he was well off.

Fixed

Pterion

Meus Renaissance said:

Honestly it makes me sick at how bitter some can be because the guy was well off. There is nothing funny about a car accident like that, he or someone else could have been seriously hurt. Mocking the car is both immature and stupid, the guy says he has full insurance (which if he didn't would have been the only valid point of criticism IMO).

I'm not bitter at all. The guy was very annoying, so I figured GAF would appreciate an update.

Dreaming of a M3 though...

mollipen

Meus Renaissance said:

Having known Marwan (internet-wise) since before he ever showed up here on NeoGAF... you don't know him, trust me. There's a reason people act the way they do about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom