• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I ask you, GAF - Why u hatin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems everyone hates my name. But like, I use this username for everything else I'm apart of: Twitter, Xbox, PSN on my dad's PS3, and several other forums. BrandNew got old, and I wanted to shed the name because I don't like that band anymore...and really now, who wants to be stuck with a name that they bestowed upon themselves in 7th grade?

If people overwhelming hate it, I guess I'll ask to change it back, but I'm kinda hesitant to do so. I don't want to be an annoyance to the admins, for fear of my name mysteriously changing to FartFucker or AssBlast exists.

Tarazet

I had a good bit of resistance when I changed my username... I suppose because people knew me by it for so many years. But at the same time, it was a dumb meaningless name and it's not like anyone could ever remember how to spell 'sonarrat' anyway. Some people just don't like change.

DeathbyVolcano said:
Seems everyone hates my name. But like, I use this username for everything else I'm apart of: Twitter, Xbox, PSN on my dad's PS3, and several other forums. BrandNew got old, and I wanted to shed the name because I don't like that band anymore...and really now, who wants to be stuck with a name that they bestowed upon themselves in 7th grade?

If people overwhelming hate it, I guess I'll ask to change it back, but I'm kinda hesitant to do so. I don't want to be an annoyance to the admins, for fear of my name mysteriously changing to FartFucker or AssBlast exists.
You're over thinking it.

We're just a bunch of internet nerds that make thinly veiled (very thin) jokes about pounding each other in the butts.

If you really take to heart us jostling around your beanbag... shit I lost my train of thought. Wanna sex?

Crisis

Banned
I don't want to be a dick but was this thread really necessary? Your username isn't anything that I care about or anyone else for that matter.

btw: this thread isn't really serious, and I don't really care. Just wondering why u all hatin :'(

edit: jesus, no one can make a pointless thread anymore. It's always gotta be IMPORTANT THINGS STARRING THE OP. Just to spite you all I'm going to make a thread about subtits.

Tarazet said:
I had a good bit of resistance when I changed my username... I suppose because people knew me by it for so many years. But at the same time, it was a dumb meaningless name and it's not like anyone could ever remember how to spell 'sonarrat' anyway. Some people just don't like change.
What was your old username again? I recognize your avatar but forget your username.

Ketchup Boy

I've been going by the Ketchup Boy name since I was in elementary school...or was it middle school? I can't remember, but I came up with this name from the show, "All That" on Nickelodeon when it had Kenan on it from SNL. Bottom line, who cares what anyone thinks. Don't change your name if you still like it. I know I could not part with my name. It brings back many too many good memories on other past forums I posted on! Its...what do they call it...it kind of sums up and represents a young version of me who didn't know any better or how the world worked! :) I guess it represents my innocence as a child. I miss those times, now and then. :(

Edit: Lol ooooh you wanted to get rid of your name from 7th grade! lol my mistake :D

wRATH2x

Banned
If its any consolation I like you and the new username. When I say you'll always be BrandNew to us I'm mostly fucking with you.

Tarazet

backflip10019 said:
What was your old username again? I recognize your avatar but forget your username.

See? It's so forgettable that you forgot you even read it in that very sentence.

for absolutely no reason, here's a dude with subtits

mob4.jpg

DeathbyVolcano said:
edit: jesus, no one can make a pointless thread anymore. It's always gotta be IMPORTANT THINGS STARRING THE OP. Just to spite you all I'm going to make a thread about subtits.
Seriously.

I made a thread a few weeks ago and people thought I seriously wondered if I was crazy, or wanted to know what I was admitting to.

FINE YOU FUCKERS I WAS ADMITTING TO MASTURBATING IN MY SOCIOLOGY TEACHERS SANDWICH!!!

Dresden

DeathbyVolcano said:
for absolutely no reason, here's a dude with subtits

http://bp3.blogger.com/_iKcZ3qcCmyo/SDtUw21bYhI/AAAAAAAAHg8/JqrGni2eHrg/s400/mob4.jpg[/IMG]
Awesome, now people have a reason to hate you, BrandNew.

Crisis

Banned
Hey BrandNew or DeathbyVolcano or whatever the fuck your name is - if I mail you my gun would you shoot yourself for posting those pictures?

wRATH2x

Banned
As long as you don't get banned DeathByVolcano. I need someone to hug and grope when Zelda Wii is revealed this E3.

Tarazet

DeathbyVolcano said:
Why would I get banned? People get banned for much worse. If a dude's boob gets me banned, that should say something.

I don't think that's the way this thread will turn out. But it seems you keep coming up with new surprises, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom