• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I ask you, GAF - Why u hatin

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Okay_wtf_reaction.gif

Thunder Monkey said:
You're over thinking it.

We're just a bunch of internet nerds that make thinly veiled (very thin) jokes about pounding each other in the butts.

If you really take to heart us jostling around your beanbag... shit I lost my train of thought. Wanna sex?

what's this about pounding the chocolate heaven hole?

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Holy shit, this thread turn into a must read about five posts after the opening?!

Socreges

Banned
DeathByVolcano said:
edit: jesus, no one can make a pointless thread anymore. It's always gotta be IMPORTANT THINGS STARRING THE OP.
Nah. Your problem was addressing an entire board about an issue that concerns you and maybe a handful of other people.

"I ask you, GAF"
"Seems everyone hates my name."

You may feel that there's a community within GAF that cares about you (and there likely is), but this board's scope is pretty wide. +50,000 members. So when you throw a narcissistic thread like this up onto the OT, the vast majority of the people are left scratching their heads. This thread should give you some perspective, though.

P.S. Look at my name. It's awful. But whatever.

Dipper145

You clearly already have some resentment towards your name. You're always going to have that feeling, and it's going to grow and grow until you break down.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dipper145 said:
You clearly already have some resentment towards your name. You're always going to have that feeling, and it's going to grow and grow until you break down.
This thread was the breakdown.

AkuMifune

Banned
Eh, names are names. Most are stupid for one reason or another (except Cerebral Lolsy:lol) The only question is if you can live with it or not. Seems you don't like it though, so it might nag you. Otherwise, it's fine.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Jesus Carbomb said:
Dirty fucking hipster.

Huh? I'd say BrandNew's one of the cleaner hipsters I've seen.

"Does he know me? Do I know this guy? I don't know this guy. I might have said one word to this guy. I don't know this kid. I don't need to know this kid. I don't want to. We go out there, we play the game & leave it at that. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a kid. I look at him a little bit, he gets a little insecure or something. I don't know."

kobe-bryant.jpg

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Zaptruder said:
I've been on GAF for 10 years. No one gives a shit about me. Why should they give a shit about you? :p

I care about you, Zaptruder.

(weren't you on the planetn2000/planetgamecube irc chat? or is my memory playing tricks?)

Socreges

Banned
Zaptruder said:
I've been on GAF for 10 years. No one gives a shit about me. Why should they give a shit about you? :p
Man, Zap, you're one of those guys that's just been THERE forever, but I've somehow never formed an opinion on. You've got to get more controversial!!

Zaptruder

Banned
Bowflex said:
I care about you, Zaptruder.

(weren't you on the planetn2000/planetgamecube irc chat? or is my memory playing tricks?)

No. You're clearly recalling someone else.

Socreges said:
Man, Zap, you're one of those guys that's just been THERE forever, but I've somehow never formed an opinion on. You've got to get more controversial!!

I primarily provide second tier defense for liberal values in threads discussing liberal/conservative things.

I've also been posting less in recent times... I find myself repeating things I've said in the past way too much, so I just don't bother anymore.

If the haze of time has washed away memories of my participation in such discussions, then so be it.

Boweflex said:
Well, I still care about you :p
Well, thanks. Although I think that's more a result of me posting the 'no one cares about me' line then anything else :p

DeathbyVolcano said:
Seems everyone hates my name. But like, I use this username for everything else I'm apart of: Twitter, Xbox, PSN on my dad's PS3, and several other forums. BrandNew got old, and I wanted to shed the name because I don't like that band anymore...and really now, who wants to be stuck with a name that they bestowed upon themselves in 7th grade?

If people overwhelming hate it, I guess I'll ask to change it back, but I'm kinda hesitant to do so. I don't want to be an annoyance to the admins, for fear of my name mysteriously changing to FartFucker or AssBlast exists.

Didn't even realize that was you my nfl gaf brothren..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom