• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Esquire: Christina Hendricks replaces Megan Fox as Best Looking Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canova

Banned
....WTF?!?!

how can fatso like her better looking than Megan Fox?!??!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/christina-hendricks-voted-best-looking-woman/447/?nc

FAT
christina-hendricks-20080623013938268_640w.jpg

HAWT
megan-fox-7.jpg

FAT
prazzi-christina-hendricks-pics-004.jpg

HAWT
megan-fox-red-04.jpg

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
The list of things I want to say to you is long and vulgar.

I'll refrain and just say, return of the curve.

~Kinggi~

Banned
A lot of these looks contests arent always based on looks. They factor a lot of other things into it. Popularity, personality, general perception. If both those chicks were nobodies, most would side with Fox.

Barrett2

Oh good, another thread for mouthbreathers to pretend that they wouldn't furiously bang gorgeous women for 36 seconds.

~Kinggi~

Banned
OneEightZero said:
Might help if you post the correct picture in question:

50h3id.jpg

Goddamn.
Her face is zoned out as fuck. It's like women cant be attractive unless they are staring out into space stoned or something. You know....like they are empty shells.....sexual objects if you will. lulz

Dangerous thread. GAF loves Christina Hendricks and hates Megan Fox for some reason. But I agree with you. I find ludicrously over-sized boobs like Hendricks's disgusting. Megan Fox is a hundred times better.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
~Kinggi~ said:
Her face is zoned out as fuck. It's like women cant be attractive unless they are staring out into space stoned or something. You know....like they are empty shells.....sexual objects if you will. lulz

megan-fox-7.jpg

Ashes

Banned
One looks like a girlfriend, the other looks like a wife. Be pleased with either folks. No need to fight... :D

Am I the only one who doesn't find Megan Fox particularly attractive, at least not by celebrity standards? She's definitely hot, but I've never really understood the obsession with her if favor of other (to me) much more attractive women.

Trent Strong said:
Dangerous thread. GAF loves Christina Hendricks and hates Megan Fox for some reason. But I agree with you. I find ludicrously over-sized boobs like Hendricks's disgusting. Megan Fox is a hundred times better.

:lol Wow I'm out of this thread

Medalion

Banned
Thanks to GAF's obsession with posting Hendricks in every post in the past year, I gotta go with Toe-Thumb, but only by a thumb...erm hair

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Besides, you should support any magazine that promotes a full-bodied woman. The farther we move away from the disturbing emaciated look that has been in vogue these last few years, the better.

Barrett2

Thagomizer said:
Am I the only one who doesn't find Megan Fox particularly attractive, at least not by celebrity standards? She's definitely hot, but I've never really understood the obsession with her if favor of other (to me) much more attractive women.

I agree. I mean, i'd bang the hell out of her if I had the chance. But there are much more attractive celebrity women to drool over, IMO.

Arment

Fuck yeah. Megan Fox is good looking, no doubt, but Christina Hendricks takes the crown baby.

All the hate is going to be amazing. Absolutely love it. Bring it on bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom