• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Esquire: Christina Hendricks replaces Megan Fox as Best Looking Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I can't tell the difference:
20100121_hendricksmelba_560x375.jpg

Megan Fox looks worse then Jolie

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
excellent change.

megan fox is "hot" in the most boring way possible. there are hundreds of thousands of women just within the continental united states who look like that.

hendricks is a much better, sexier representative of what it means to be a woman.

Eteric Rice

Megan Fox is nice, Christina Hendricks is hawter. She's also not fat you dumb asses. -_-

Seriously, whats with guys and anorexic chicks these days?

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Vox-Pop said:
I can't tell the difference:
20100121_hendricksmelba_560x375.jpg

Megan Fox looks worse then Jolie
I still don't understand what I'm supposed to see here. Two things I wouldn't mind eating ice cream out of?

Osietra

Banned
I think its pretty awesome that Hendricks will eventually fall in love with an Exec. Prod. Have kids and put on some weight.

The girl with long black hair will die alone.

They probably did it because Fox isn't talked about nearly as much as she was. She's alright looking, but she was so talked about because everyone hyped her up.

Hawkian said:
Everybody questioning this decision has seen "Our Mrs. Reynolds," the Firefly episode, right?

That was quite some time ago...original run of the show was 02-03 according to wikipedia.

Hendricks might have been equal to fox back then, but being completely honest, I'm starting to notice her age in her face these days. I mean, she's still only 34, but c'mon, she doesn't have the same type of youthful look as she did in the Firefly series. Her boobs look like they've gotten bigger, in fact, her entire body has gotten more "shapely", but the face is different.

To be fair, that picture of fox in the underwear that's in the OP and has been quoted a few times....that's pretty misleading as well. Fox doesn't really look like that anymore. Whether you want to point to weight loss, age, or surgery, it doesn't matter, she looks different. I think she's sorta the opposite of Hendricks in that I believe her face is prettier, while her body has slimmed. Difference is that she can add pounds now and again and look more busty.

And yes, I have too much time on my hands.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
SpeedingUptoStop said:
I still don't understand what I'm supposed to see here. Two things I wouldn't mind eating ice cream out of?
She looks like an ice cream dessert. No girl should look and dress like that. Her hair color is terrible and that dress-OMG ruffles. Her shoulders look too wide and her boobs are too big for her body. She looks like she might tip over. And she has joker lips.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
beelzebozo said:
excellent change.

megan fox is "hot" in the most boring way possible. there are hundreds of thousands of women just within the continental united states who look like that.

hendricks is a much better, sexier representative of what it means to be a woman.
Oh God, the real women bs.

Piano

Banned
I cannot possibly fathom how people find Megan Fox to be all that attractive. She's just so...generic looking. Eh.

Canova

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
She looks like an ice cream dessert. No girl should look and dress like that. Her hair color is terrible and that dress-OMG ruffles. Her shoulders look too wide and her boobs are too big for her body. She looks like she might tip over. And she has joker lips.

no shit. i don't know what GAF sees in this woman other than breasts

just look at her, she's an average woman at best
christina-hendricks-20080623013918503_640w.jpg

pakkit

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
Aren't you a virgin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom