• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Esquire: Christina Hendricks replaces Megan Fox as Best Looking Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBoy101

Nakazato said:
THIS !!!!!!

I would fuck Christina Hendricks so hard she wouldn't walk strait for weeks

I'd fuck her so hard I couldn't walk strait for weeks.

Megan looks good and I'm hardly going to act like I wouldn't totally hit it if I had the chance, but I'd feel comfortable not wrapping for Christina. Megan, I'd double up.

Dabanton

wenis said:
I want to hate all the haters, but so far this thread has consisted of Christina and Megan photos and I couldn't really give a shit what the haters have to say anymore...

Bring me more photo's you dirty heathens.

Here's a sexy megan pic just for you.

2md4b4i.jpg

Ashhong

Osietra said:
Kate Beckinsale one time fucked her pregnant sisters husband.

'Molestation issues' just like the rough sex thing.

say what? what rough sex thing? nvm, dont tell me. i dont want my image of her ruined >_<

There's no doubt that the woman is a little chubby and it's shocking that some of you are in denial about it, but as you can see, it's in a good way. It's almost all in her tits and her hips. Sexy.

That said, I'm not saying I prefer either/or. They're both fine in their own ways (Fox = face, Hendricks = curves).

Dragon

Banned
Arment said:
She walks a fine line. I'm not saying she isn't attractive physically, but she has an ugly personality and she isn't above Hendricks. :D

Ugly personality? Oh GAF...

Ashhong said:
yahoo fucking sucks, i remember when Mirren was beating Fox earlier this year, with voting polls still open, they said that Mirren was about to win Sexiest Woman of the Year or something. that was like Round 1 :lol

should have been a repeat...but IIRC Beckinsale wasnt even in the polls this year

Beckinsale is hotter than both of them I agree.

Too bad she has such an ugly personality or I'd bang her.

Oh wait I'm not some stupid virgin on GAF who thinks he knows everything about a person based on some silly interviews.

Arment said:
She does. It's far more important than the toe-thumb thing, which I haven't even brought up because it's lame. Do you not judge how attractive a woman is to you by everything about her, or just her looks? Pretty shallow if you answer just looks.

How the hell do you know anything about her personality? Because of some interviews? Because she appears to be a moron in said interviews?

jumptoconclusionsmat.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Osietra said:
Kate Beckinsale one time fucked her pregnant sisters husband.

'Molestation issues' just like the rough sex thing.

Rough sex? let me in on this. I want to know....

Arment

TheBranca18 said:

Oh wait I'm not some stupid virgin on GAF who thinks he knows everything about a person based on some silly interviews.

It's far more important than the toe-thumb thing, which I haven't even brought up because it's lame. Do you not judge how attractive a woman is to you by everything about her, or just her looks? Pretty shallow if you answer just looks.

Silly interviews, people around her can't stand her, ignores flower wielding children. I may not know her, but she's not someone I would want to know.

And as for virgin, if we've discovered anything from your post I'd give better odds at you being one. Just sayin'.

Either way, Esquire ftw.

Cep

Banned
I do not know about best looking woman, but she seems a lot less vapid than Fox, so I would definitely be more willing to know her.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Arment said:
She does. It's far more important than the toe-thumb thing, which I haven't even brought up because it's lame. Do you not judge how attractive a woman is to you by everything about her, or just her looks? Pretty shallow if you answer just looks.
The problem is none of us even know Megan's personality or Christina's for that matter.

Vyer

Arment said:
It's far more important than the toe-thumb thing, which I haven't even brought up because it's lame. Do you not judge how attractive a woman is to you by everything about her, or just her looks? Pretty shallow if you answer just looks.

Either way, Esquire ftw.
Can you tell us more about what you know about these women's personalities?

Lard said:
That's not what Canova is saying though.

Well, Canova came out and called Hendricks fat, which I and I think most disagreed with.

I was arguing against the people that choose Hendricks, and think that they are choosing the better representation of femininity for doing so.

I understand that there is backlash against the model/celebrity industry over these Kate Moss looking women, but I think it's gotten to the point now where women are being critiqued for just have slender to normal bodies and that's really just as dangerous.

With all this fat acceptance shit going around, I'm even more cautious of this stuff. I personally know some women out there (Some of them normal, some of them thick, some of them fat), that see a women shaped like Megan Fox and get all "that little stick figure bitch ain't healthy, she's like a little girl, she's not a REAL WOMAN".....:lol

Arment

Chamber said:
The problem is none of us even know Megan's personality or Christina's for that matter.

I don't know them like I know them personally, but you glean enough from interviews and third person remarks. From everything I've ever heard, they're polar opposites. That's enough for me.

Vyer said:
Can you tell us more about what you know about these women's personalities?

Nah. I'm out, you guys try that on someone else. :lol

TheBranca18 said:

How the hell do you know anything about her personality? Because of some interviews? Because she appears to be a moron in said interviews?

jumptoconclusionsmat.jpg

r08g94.gif

:lol

I agree with you, but this was too good not to post.

rexor0717

Trent Strong said:
What? So being a woman means having freakishly gigantic, impractical boobs that would decrease her chances of survival if she was living in a hunter-gatherer society? Women with small or medium boobs don't represent what it means to be a woman?
:lol
Funniest thing I've read all day. Is that really a factor?

way more

SpeedingUptoStop said:
I still don't understand what I'm supposed to see here. Two things I wouldn't mind eating ice cream out of?

Vox-Pop doesn't have a functioning penis so his critiques of women are either non-sequitors or self-humiliating and pathetic mistakes he's made.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Arment said:

No it is not. Other than the fact that I've seen every episode and that scene never happens, Mad Men is set in the early 60's and that gif clearly is not.

Ashhong

Chamber said:
Oh man, the hot women thread got locked? How will I share the gift of Susan Coffey now? :(

in here!!

Spire said:
No it is not. Other than the fact that I've seen every episode and that scene never happens, Mad Men is set in the early 60's and that gif clearly is not.

woot i was right

Zozz said:
Just because I don't like fat chicks doesn't mean I like sticks.

Taken from the now deceased Hot women thread. Huge tits without the big chick.

francoise_boufhal_119618_12.jpg
9c0e90260f.jpg

This thread should now be about them.

Or is that the same girl?

Arment

Been looking around for it ever since I said Mad Men incorrectly. Thanks for finding it.

Oh and Francoise Boufhal is nice.

Manus

Yeah I'm with the group who things Hendricks is way overrated. Her face is not at all that good looking.

OnPoint

The only thing that's fat when it comes to Christina Hendricks is in my pants.

I don't know why you people can't just civilly disagree about women none of you will touch.

Zozz

Banned
JoeBoy101 said:
Its not Mad Men. Some movie/show called Beggars and Choosers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1Tf7StpZM&NR=1

Its not just about tits.

Applebum.gif
Thas just a big ass, it doesn't have the shape.
OnPoint said:
The only thing that's fat when it comes to Christina Hendricks is in my pants.

I don't know why you people can't just civilly disagree about women none of you will touch.

You know, hot women exist out of the celebrity circle, but you're right; I don' touch fat chicks.

ZeoVGM

Banned
ConfusingJazz said:
Man, if Christina Hendricks is fat, consider me a chubby chaser.

She's not fat. Just a few people trying desperately hard to sound like their taste in women is somehow exquisite because they like boney girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom