• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Esquire: Christina Hendricks replaces Megan Fox as Best Looking Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that people have different preferences in what they like. Some people are more Fox, some Hendricks. But if you don't want to dabble in all different kinds of women, you don't appreciate feminine beauty.

You picky virgins just like whatever you were socialized as a youngin' to. Open your mind and learn to love women.

/rant

El Sloth

Banned
Zozz said:
Just because I don't like fat chicks doesn't mean I like sticks.

Taken from the now deceased Hot women thread.

Wait, wut? *Checks Hot women thread*

262bo1g.jpg

Edit:
ChoklitReign said:
People are posting nudity on GAF. Wait till bishop gets a load of this.

The hell? I've gone through the thread twice to make sure and I can't find any nudity in here. Or is Lingerie a no no? I need to check the TOS again.

Edit Dos:
Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations.
I guess the thread isn't exactly safe-for-work, but other than that there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the pics posted, or am I missing something?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
SloppehSlawlz said:
why was the hot women thread locked?
It wasn't safe for work.

I don't even know what a safe for work hot women thread would look like though. Even images of fully clothed women on my work computer would get me a semi-stern talking to.

Cataferal

Digital Foundry
For Hendricks, I've noticed her sexiness isn't just down to just the way she looks, but the way she makes eye contact, the way she talks, and especially the way she walks. And then there's her dress sense...

Megan Fox can pout and pose, but Hendricks shows class.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Cataferal said:
For Hendricks, I've noticed her sexiness isn't just down to just the way she looks, but the way she makes eye contact, the way she talks, and especially the way she walks. And then there's her dress sense...

Megan Fox can pout and pose, but Hendricks shows class.

r08g94.gif

Hendricks' wouldn't have out-Fox'd Seth Rogan. He would have never gotten Rog-owned by Hendricks.

Man, that gif makes me laugh so hard. Just kiss the fat kid -he's one of the top writer/actors in the world right now!

Dr.Acula said:
r08g94.gif

Hendricks' wouldn't have out-Fox'd Seth Rogan. He would have never gotten Rog-owned by Hendricks.

Man, that gif makes me laugh so hard. Just kiss the fat kid -he's one of the top writer/actors in the world right now!

Ouch!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seth fucked up there. You're supposed to shake hands and then let her initiate the cheek kiss. Going straight for the kiss is asking to get owned.

gumshoe

Banned
Dr.Acula said:
r08g94.gif

:lol :lol :lol

The look on both of their faces is amazing, especially Seth. So disappointed. :lol The ppor guy was probably waiting for this moment all day. :lol

outsidah

gumshoe said:
:lol :lol :lol

The look on both of their faces is amazing, especially Seth. So disappointed. :lol The ppor guy was probably waiting for this moment all day. :lol

I forgot where it was but he actually talked about that moment... lol great stuff

Liara T'Soni said:
Yeah this bothers me as well....it seems like everyone that likes thicker/bustier women feels like they are making some kind of political point by liking those women with this "This is a real women" shit....:lol

I think that the truest feminist stance would be to just respect all body types and looks, keep your preferences, but the "this is what women are supposed to look like" shit is played out. I like both Beyonce and Zoe Saldana. I like both Megan Fox and Monica Belluci, some are skinny, some have curves, neither is more "real" than the other.

No. To me Meagan Fox is supposed "standard of beauty" that has been forced on me since childhood in Sports Illustrated, TV media, etc.

2u9juag.jpg

"LOOK AT THIS SMOKIN' HOTTIE! SHE IS EVERY GUYS DREAM!"

It's so old and tired. I prefer women who are naturally beautiful and not all smoke, mirrors and airbrush.

El Sloth

Banned
omg rite said:
I'm not sure why you're laughing at that. Her breasts are real.

She is not a natural redhead. Or did the joke just fly over my head?

Either way, I would with both of them. And Christina Hendricks is not fat you silly fuckers. Two beautiful chicks, why must we fight over who is the fairer goddess?

Canova

Banned
Dr.Acula said:
r08g94.gif

OUCH :lol

Well at least Hendricks is of a more...obtainable body type. And she is fucking sexy, old Hollywood style.

I think Scarlett is better than both though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
MWS Natural said:
It's so old and tired. I prefer women who are naturally beautiful and not all smoke, mirrors and airbrush.
Megan looks great in candid photos without the smoke and mirrors as you say. Shit, I feel like I'm pulling a RiskyChris with the white knighting in regards to Megan Fox but every thread her name pops up in is the same shit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
beelzebozo said:
i won't blame anyone for picking fox. i would have too when i was in middle school

Exactly.

Christina is wife-for-life material.

Megan Fox is like a Penthouse reject to me. She's for high schoolers who wear their caps backward.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Ether_Snake said:
Exactly.

Christina is wife-for-life material.

Megan Fox is like a Penthouse reject to me. She's for high schoolers who wear their caps backward.

Not giving my opinion, but the superiority complexes on both sides of this are hilarious.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
canova said:
no shit. i don't know what GAF sees in this woman other than breasts

just look at her, she's an average woman at best
christina-hendricks-20080623013918503_640w.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see girls that look like or better than Megan Fox every fucking day. Girls like Christina are rare.

You can like Megan Fox all you want, we all have different taste, but you're wrong. I feel sorry for you.

The only reason anyone talks about Megan being "hot" is because she's a celebrity. Not so with Christina.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ether_Snake said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see girls that look like or better than Megan Fox every fucking day. Girls like Christina are rare.

You can like Megan Fox all you want, we all have different taste, but you're wrong. I feel sorry for you.

The only reason anyone talks about Megan being "hot" is because she's a celebrity. Not so with Christina.
lol

Every single line is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom