• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Masato Kato uses Epoch to travel in time and reports that iPad destroyed Nintendo

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Masato Kato (just some dude who wrote Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, and Xenogears) tweeted earlier today that the Nintendo era is officially over!

Masato Kato said:
With the iPad going on sale, the epoch of Nintendo is finished. But with the DS and the Wii, it's been digging its own grave.

Source.

With the iPad going on sale, the epoch of Nintendo is finished. But with the DS and the Wii, it's been digging its own grave.

It will be buried in a jewel encrusted casket at least.

Tabris

This man is my FUCKING HERO!!!

Not only is he predicting the demise of Nintendo... he wrote my favorite video games!

its_peanut_butter_jelly_time_from_f.gif

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Sorry. Accidentally clicked "Post Thread" before making a proper title.

Instead of "Apple" I wanted the title to be Masato Kato uses Epoch to travel in time and reports that iPad destroyed Nintendo.

But it didn't work out.

Mods, can you change it to that (or something better) please.

Edit: Thanks so much! :D

B.K.

Does anyone really care what that hack has to say? He single handedly destroyed the Chrono universe.

MisterHero

Yay for the recent availability of manipulating text-delivered story-driven RPGs with the power of touching expensive general purpose platforms

Aeana

andymcc said:
he also had a ship called the epoch in chrono trigger. dude must love the word.
But the ship isn't called that in Japanese, it's called the Sylbird/Silbird.

Also love how Horii never gets any credit for CT.

Top Bottom