• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borecast 47.5: Dragon Quest 9, Persona 3, Crackdown 2, Indefensible!

http://media.libsyn.com/media/borecast/Borecast47_5.mp3

Robert's down with The Mess this week, leaving Doug and Kevin to flail around aimlessly, forgetting the episode number. We talk about recent games we've played, read some listener comments, and wrap things up with an Indefensible! which spirals off into a bunch of bullshit you will hopefully find entertaining. Games talked about include Persona 3 Portable, Dragon Quest IX DS, Espgaluda 2, Brothers in Arms: Global Front, a Call of Duty flashback replay, and Crackdown 2!

Limedust

I'm still keeping up!

I forget which one it was, but I am pretty sure that Doug said "irregardless" in a recent episode. Unacceptable.

Gattsu25

Banned
I've been enjoying this podcast more and more as I listen

Sad that robert's out this week, though. Out of everyone his interests intrigue me the most.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Earlier in the Borecast episode in which Indefensible was introduced as a segment, Doug explicitly calls the movie Sleepless in Seattle "indefensible", and the smartass in me didn't want to let that pass.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If that's the case then I completely forgot about it, sorry. At least it started a conversation that made me laugh pretty hard.

Now I'm wondering if one of the topics I suggested for Frag was already done. :/

Yoritomo

Still my favorite podcast by far.

Now I know the movie where the .gif of the transvestite eating dog crap originates.

Top Bottom