• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2014 - Day 3 (9/20) Streaming Events

Maybe it's too early to mention it but I'm curious how Bloodborne will get rated in Germany and Australia. That's a good amount of blood on screen

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Maybe it's too early to mention it but I'm curious how Bloodborne will get rated in Germany and Australia. That's a good amount of blood on screen
Blood alone tends to be fine in those countries, especially when coming from non-human enemies. No dismemberment/gore will keep the rating down there.

Blood alone tends to be fine in those countries, especially when coming from non-human enemies. No dismemberment/gore will keep the rating down there.

Yeah I guess. It is a bit gory though but I suppose it's almost entirely blood

lol main character is literally covered in blood. That's great

Qvoth

i think that fight just spoiled too much, now we know the 1st boss can be defeated easily with molotov cocktails and oil for extra damage

Donos

Blood is not the problem. See TLOU or GoW. Problem is when you shot/butcher "human" or "realistic" enemies. Monsters, Zombies etc. are often fine.

Also some major games from Sony always get away with more blood/gore nowadays than i would think.

HIR0

The Cleric Beast looks easy.
Every time the player hit it, it took quite a substantial amount of damage.

15119168130_f552e14c91_c.jpg

Imouto

Banned
I thought it's like UK, where only a limited amount of people are chosen? I even remember a guy who doesn't have a PS4 was chosen.

Well, at least I managed to see Super Hero Generation and Shining Resonance for the final day. Kinda worth it :p.

jyx

Great TGS this year. The highlight for me was the amazing Bloodborne trailer. I want that game soooo much. I read somewhere From software will reveal their next title in november. Great year for From software.

Top Bottom