• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best new 80's style songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
My vote goes to La Roux - Bulletproof.. It has the synthesizer sound of the 80's, and the song is catchy as hell. Just enough for a classic 80's hit. Believe me, if that song came out in the 80's it would have blown the world up.

Oh and just for the record, this song > any Gaga trash out there :p.

But I guess that can be said for a lot of songs.. Now I know there are more than enough other new 80's style songs out there, post your favorite ones!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
MMaRsu said:
My vote goes to La Roux - Bulletproof.. It has the synthesizer sound of the 80's, and the song is catchy as hell. Just enough for a classic 80's hit. Believe me, if that song came out in the 80's it would have blown the world up.

Oh and just for the record, this song > any Gaga trash out there :p.

But I guess that can be said for a lot of songs.. Now I know there are more than enough other new 80's style songs out there, post your favorite ones!

Usually I really love new 80s style music, but I don't enjoy that song at all. I even downloaded it on SingStar, and it's still a big meh for me.

This song on the other end, I really enjoy:

Goldfrapp - Rocket [beaten, but reposted anyways]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdX6_stC-Tk&feature=av2n

MMaRsu

Banned
that one song with the cool video with all the logo styles was awesome too.. cant remember the name..

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
vektor-blackfuture.jpg

Koodo

Banned
Why is Gaga mentioned in every thread? She really does have the world in the palm of her hand
and I love it.

Anyhow, I purchased La Roux's album a couple of days ago. Bulletproof is great and I have it on repeat often, but the rest of the songs are just as good as well. Cover My Eyes is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom