• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII International (could be fake)

duckroll

XiaNaphryz said:
There has to be more added than that, right?

I don't think so. I believe this is basically just the PSN debut of Crisis Core. For making PSP Go owners wait so long to be able to play it, they're putting very small extras into it, but otherwise it's just their way of releasing it on PSN.

1BX46.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Gallery Mode? OH WOW. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL.

Gallery Mode is like the exact opposite of New Game+ In regards to awesomness. OH WOW. VINCENT ANIME, HE'S CLUTCHING HIMSELF IN ANGUISH. I'm glad I had to find some obscure object just to open that artwork. FUCK.

Takao

Banned
The week of Bith By Sleep's release someone interviewed Hirai and his comments on the Go where that its potential was limited by the failure of getting enough of the back catalogue titles on PSN, and how the price didn't really reflect a full library. Slowly fixing that I see. Too little too late though (not that it really matters, I expect this is a push to get the major stragglers on PSN before PSPNext launches and is BC only with PSN downloads).

lordoftherink said:
So, I guess this has no effect on any PSN release in NA, would it?
I'd say its chances increased, especially if all they're adding is a Gallery Mode. They have the entire game in English already, so nothing to translate. Won't say it's guaranteed though.

aceface

They need to remake ff7 starring zack and reveal that the original game was all a hallucination cloud was having when he was in his coma there.

Ezalc

aceface said:
They need to remake ff7 starring zack and reveal that the original game was all a hallucination cloud was having when he was in his coma there.

God what I wouldn't give for this. If Zack was FF7's actual protagonist, I would probably have cared about the game.

One of the well informed commenters in the article (Yuan -- not sure if he posts here) says that the Square Enix lineup (as well as Yu-Gi-Oh) is fake, so this may not be true.

Wouldn't be surprising -- Crisis Core is a bit old.

duckroll

AndriaSang said:
One of the well informed commenters in the article (Yuan -- not sure if he posts here) says that the Square Enix lineup (as well as Yu-Gi-Oh) is fake, so this may not be true.

Wouldn't be surprising -- Crisis Core is a bit old.

...... Bad bad Anoop! :(

Top Bottom