• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2010 - The future is 3DS

duckroll said:
Anoop sez Ninokuni will also have vehicles and ships and shit.
Hope this doesn't become muddled with trying to do too much as great as it sounds so far. Also, 350 monsters designed by Ghibli? Or is that asking too much.

GCX

Scalemail Ted said:
ohhh... nice. I'm guessing we wont get that in the US?
The book is one of the game's core concepts though. It was there even before Ghibli got involved in the project so I'm not sure how it would work without it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They will be offering a new puzzle every day for the first year of the games release over nintendo wi-fi.

Every day ? Damn....

duckroll

Hmmm... Spring 2011. Which means it will miss launch. Interesting. Hopefully this means there's a lot more effort visible in Layton 5 compared to 1-4.

cw_sasuke

They totally changed things since the E3 version fof the game.

Woah. so the town scenes are all in 3d. you can look around and people move.

Nice........

cw_sasuke

The main game screen is the top screen. You touch the top screen to do investigations.

wait....what ? This doesnt make sense......

duckroll

cw_sasuke said:
wait....what ? This doesnt make sense......

I'm pretty sure you touch the bottom screen. In the screens they've shown of the gameplay, the map is now on the bottom screen, and you touch it and drag to move the game camera on the top screen and to point at things..

Will be interesting to see if they have any good puzzles that are based around the 3D. Maybe moving the slider to an optimal position will help solve a puzzle etc.

duckroll

I should be doing hw said:
Did Inzuma Eleven ever come out in Europe?

Not the games.

Galvanise_ said:
Will be interesting to see if they have any good puzzles that are based around the 3D. Maybe moving the slider to an optimal position will help solve a puzzle etc.

Man that'll be great for people who are blind in one eye. I bet they'll have a real jolly time.

cw_sasuke

duckroll said:
Man that'll be great for people who are blind in one eye. I bet they'll have a real jolly time.

They still would have to be compatible with 3D turned off i would guess. But yeah.... 3D enhanced puzzles please.

Pooya

I know little about IE, I always thought it's something like captain Tsubasa or something but:
The plot of the movie is that there is some secret group of beards that hate soccer and want to rid the world of it so they target this middle schhool student who also happens to be the main character of the game.
is this for real? :lol

cw_sasuke

miladesn said:
I know little about IE, I always thought it's something like captain Tsubasa or something but:

is this for real? :lol

Nah, Captain Tsubasa is a realistic simluation compared to IE. They alrady had to fought/play against aliens in the 2nd game.

duckroll

miladesn said:

No. Inazuma Eleven is shounen action anime + Shaolin Soccer. In the second game, they fought aliens.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
15-minutes break now if they are on schedule. 2nd presentation is shorter (30min) but should (hopefully?) be a little more interesting...

Don't think so. They started 15 minutes late.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope this presentation is the "break".

duckroll said:
Don't think so. They started 15 minutes late.
Oh, that's better I guess, was wondering myself how were they going to sum up time travelers, little battlers, roid, fantasy life, mystery room and the remaining surprises in 30min.

duckroll

The model kits should be interesting. Apparently they're designed so you'll be able to swap the heads and limbs of different kits with each main body.

Top Bottom