• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2010 - The future is 3DS

Celine

duckroll said:
Not really seeing any Amano there. Looks like they just took the 2D version of the old DS game and made it full 3D. In fact, it kinda looks like Away with tons of AA. Kinda... ugly.
So is the DS game cancelled ?

duckroll

21:13 -- Wow... Ishii wasn't kidding around about wanting Time Travelers to sell more. Hino took the stage and said that he wants the game to become a 500,000 or million class title.

Good luck. :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3DS just won........Layton x Phoenix...really ? REALLY ? DO WANT :lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
5:14
Professor VS Gyakuten saiban is the title.

Tenbatsu

phpJHY7PMimage20.jpeg

phpPbMRFEimage21.jpeg

:O
Mature Layton and Luke!!!

Hino said:
Hino describes it like two tv shows getting together and making a movie. 5:19 I guess it's like Night Court and Cheers got together and made Night Cheers the movie.
...or it's like a game crossover. Why sully this with a shitty analogy, Hino.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Guess they're done with the game announcements.

So... No Sengoku Baseball game?

Lain

Following the liveblog almost put me to sleep, but it was worth it for Time Travelers, which made sure to confirm for me that I'll have to buy a 3DS as soon as it's available.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
3DS: (laugh)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So is the implication that all four announced titles will be calendar 2011 in Japan?

I mean, Fantasy Life is clearly a quickly DS port so it's pretty obviously 2011.

duckroll

Kyabajoppi 3DS appears to be... an RPG? I'm reading Japanese coverage of the event now and they all say it was announced as an RPG for 2011.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
That's what we have so far leaving out cellphones and ROID.

15/02/07 [NDS] Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Level 5)
29/11/07 [NDS] Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (Level 5)

22/08/08 [NDS] Inazuma Eleven (Level 5)
27/11/08 [NDS] Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (Level 5)

21/05/09 [NDS] Paul Sloan & Des MacHale's Mysterious Story (Level 5)
18/06/09 [NDS] Professor Tago's Mind Exercises Vol. 1: Puzzle Solving Journey Around the World (Level 5)
18/06/09 [NDS] Professor Tago's Mind Exercises Vol. 2: Puzzle Solving Journey Around the Galaxy (Level 5)
03/09/09 [NDS] Paul Sloan & Des MacHale's Mysterious Story 2 (Level 5)
01/10/09 [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 2: Threat of the Invaders - Fire / Blizzard (Level 5)
08/10/09 [NDS] Professor Tago's Mind Exercises Vol. 3: Mystery Kingdom Puzzle Solving Fairy Tales (Level 5)
08/10/09 [NDS] Professor Tago's Mind Exercises Vol. 4: Time Machine Puzzle Solving Adventure (Level 5)
26/11/09 [NDS] Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny (Level 5)

01/07/10 [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! Spark / Bomber (Level 5)
09/12/10 [NDS] Ni no Kuni: The Ebony Wizard (Level 5)
09/12/10 [NDS] Mystery Room (Level 5)
16/12/10 [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3: World Challenge!! Ogre (Level 5)

17/03/11 [PSP] The Little Battlers (Level 5)
xx/xx/11 [3DS] Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (Level 5) - Q1
xx/xx/11 [WII] Inazuma Eleven Strikers (Level 5) - Q1
xx/xx/11 [PS3] Ni no Kuni: Queen of White Ashes (Level 5)
xx/xx/11 [3DS] Hostess Club 3DS (Level 5)
xx/xx/11 [3DS] Fantasy Life (Level 5)

XXXX
xx/xx/xx [3DS] Time Travellers (Level 5)
xx/xx/xx [3DS] Professor Layton Vs. Gyakuten Saiban (Level 5)

Spiegel

Stumpokapow said:
So is the implication that all four announced titles will be calendar 2011 in Japan?

I mean, Fantasy Life is clearly a quickly DS port so it's pretty obviously 2011.

Quick port?

DS

wbdy4.jpg

3DS

kFFu0.jpg

Top Bottom