• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 Vision 2010 - The future is 3DS

Ninokuni and Layton sound interesting.:D
I wonder if Ninokuni can become the third DS game I pour over 250 hours into.

I really want to see the 3D towns in motion.

duckroll said:
The model kits should be interesting. Apparently they're designed so you'll be able to swap the heads and limbs of different kits with each main body.

...how long before Pervy Woody gets involved somehow?

duckroll

Okay so now they've covered everything on the line-up except Fantasy Life and Time Travelers. We should be getting some new info next one way or another.... right?

Pooya

"The biggest surprise about "Cyabajoppi" for the 3ds is that nintendo is letting us publish it -- Hino "

why?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Level5: We want to internationalize and really make a push to get our games out all around the world and do a better job of focusing on non-Japanese audiences.

Level5: Hostess Club 3DS!!!

wwm0nkey

phpXTtaHjimage14.jpeg

Lupin, fuck yeah! :lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Suprise.... 3DS Game
Jiro Ishii formerly of Chun Soft is the director and it's LEVEL6's first "suspense" game. We see a video of this girl standing on the train in full 3d polygon (It's a 3ds title). The lights start to flicker in and out, and some sort of skeleton ghost guy appears behind her. he starts to count down and then you choose whether you want to either turn around or not. she does and some crazy numbers appear around her.

Pooya

Jiro Ishii formerly of Chun Soft is the director and it's LEVEL6's first "suspense" game. We see a video of this girl standing on the train in full 3d polygon (It's a 3ds title). The lights start to flicker in and out, and some sort of skeleton ghost guy appears behind her. he starts to count down and then you choose whether you want to either turn around or not. she does and some crazy numbers appear around her.
Man, the graphics are pretty great. The girl seems to be transported into the future? There are a lot of modern looking buildings destroyed in the background.
She then jumps off a building and the trailer ends.
The trailer was full in game footage. wow. Ishii explains they are really focusing on the story and that if you are familiar with his other games the story int his one will not let you down.

mehdi_san

Cyabajjopi on 3DS? I am gonna say day one, and I'm really serious. That game looks so stupid but so fun at the same time :lol

Pooya

no pics from the trailer?

Fantasy Life! for 3DS.
Yoshitaka Amano is doing the art and Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music. Dream team is back.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Wow... Amano AND Uematsu.

mehdi_san

Sammy Samusu said:
Thanks, looks like Level 5's Love Plus, I'll search a few videos later.
You're not playing the customer in this game, you ARE the hostess!! So it's really different from Love Plus. It's more of a management game: you have to manage your schedule, choose your hairstyle/dress, take care of the most important customers, etc...

duckroll

Not really seeing any Amano there. Looks like they just took the 2D version of the old DS game and made it full 3D. In fact, it kinda looks like Away with tons of AA. Kinda... ugly.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Yay. Ace Attorney!

Top Bottom