• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwowwbikini.gif

Easily the best.

Salsa

Host Samurai said:
Jwwow looks like a tranny to me.

Her face looks weird. They all do, everyone in the show. I like italian girls, but for some reason the ones in the show look like they belong in the Mafia or something.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I think snooky is ugly but, sure, I'd let her blow me.

Z_Y

Tenks said:
Different strokes. Personally I think JWoww is the ugliest one on the show. God damn her face is wrecked and you could drive semi trucks 3 across down her tit canyon.

This man speaks the truth. I'm not a J-Woww fan. Something about the 2 pack a day voice and the plastic body turns me off.

Sammi is the best looking to me....but only because she has the "cute" factor going on. I'd rank Snooki after her because she has big tits and is funny. What can I say? I like a sense of humor....and tits. Angelina would be hotter if she were gagged and wore big shades all the time (she has hammerhead shark eyes).

None of them are OMG drop dead gorgeous though.

Z_Y said:
This man speaks the truth. I'm not a J-Woww fan. Something about the 2 pack a day voice and the plastic body turns me off.

Sammi is the best looking to me....but only because she has the "cute" factor going on. I'd rank Snooki after her because she has big tits and is funny. What can I say? I like a sense of humor....and tits. Angelina would be hotter if she were gagged and wore big shades all the time (she has hammerhead shark eyes).

None of them are OMG drop dead gorgeous though

Vinny's girl Ramona is the only one that was ever on the show that I thought was hot.

Tenks

Host Samurai said:
Vinny's girl Ramona is the only one that was ever on the show that I thought was hot.

Ramona is pretty hot but god damn she looks like the kind of girl I'd end up just killing. She walks around with that god damned dog, clearly is only going on a few dates with him to get TV airtime and is constantly late or never shows up. Chicks like that annoy the fuck out of me and it doesn't matter how hot they are if you want to "wife up" them.

I'd fuck her in a heartbeat, don't get me wrong, but I could never have a relationship with that chick.

Amakusa

Darth Pinche said:
C'mon! 2 pages and no gif of Snookie getting punched in the face? fail.

^^
that

and the fact she looks like a chipmunk with nuts stuffed in her cheeks. She's not ugly.... but for some reason I don't find myself wanting to hit.. pls someone post it

Dai101

Banned
Amakusa said:
^^
that

and the fact she looks like a chipmunk with nuts stuffed in her cheeks. She's not ugly.... but for some reason I don't find myself wanting to hit.. pls someone post it

Dude .... scroll UP

Salsa

Amakusa said:
^^
that

how bout looking 2 posts above you

Amakusa

Dai101 said:
Dude .... scroll UP

Yup I noticed this once my post came up, I'm a customer service rep. While I'm typing a post, if a call comes in I must stop what I'm doing and take the call. So most of the time, someone has alredy done what I asked for. :lol

olore

Host Samurai said:
Well I understand and respect people have their own opinions and all and I love how I disagree with my friends about girls, which makes things easier when we are hanging out with groups of girls because we never hit on the same girls.

But I really cant believe there are people on this board that find Snookie even the least bit attractive. I don't find her having one attractive feature on her entire body. Sami has nice legs, Jwwow has big tits ok I understand if you find them attractive. Snookie on the other hand......I think I would rather masturbate in the mirror for the night than to ever hit that.

Oh common man, IRL I bet you wouldn`t be that condescending off the bat, but I understand this is teh internetz where you just gotta hate where the group is hatin`

Altazor

and I recently found out Snooki was born in Chile... ugh. That's why she looked so similar to some trolls we got 'round these parts...

and no, she ain't hot at all.

Why For?

Banned
CaptainMintMan said:
Whoa, can someone explain to me what happened here? lolololol

Snooki was in this guys face over how 'rude' he was being at the bar, taking their drinks that they had ordered or something.

He had had enough after a while, and just clocked her, and then a pussy pushing 'fight' started, and he ended up getting arrested, only to be released the next day :lol

The dude in the middle is a guy Snooki was trying to hook up with.

Ezalc

will52 said:
Would bang any and all of the girls on the show.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar.

Gifs are awesome btw.

The fact they all smoke is a gigantic turn off for me.

no sammy is pretty unattractive without make up. i mean yeah id get at that, but you know how sometimes when u stroke it you feel like you easily coulda just gone to mcdonalds and felt just as happy? thats how i would feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom