• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised they didn't use this one
VinnyDancing2.gif

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Door2Dawn

Banned
I don't get the hate on Snooki. I would bang the shit out of that girl.

...Then again I'd fuck just about everyone on that show..

Door2Dawn said:
I don't get the hate on Snooki. I would bang the shit out of that girl.

...Then again I'd fuck just about everyone on that show..

I have this condition where, while a girls looks are important, her personality is equally so. So I can't stick my dick into someone like that who, I believe by law, is considered mentally retarded.

Ecto311

What would this world be like if everyone who tunes in to this horse shit had their skull beaten with a tack hammer?

I'm thinking a better one.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Solstice said:
I have this condition where, while a girls looks are important, her personality is equally so. So I can't stick my dick into someone like that who, I believe by law, is considered mentally retarded.
really ? i just, don't fuck orange people.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
That south park episode served to further increase peoples awareness of the show.

Salsa

thekad said:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

oh dear god

that girl is a fuckin troll, a gnome, a creature

just because it has boobs (pushed up boobs) doesnt mean that she's hot. Look at that face, at that size, she's damn ugly.

All the girls on that show are nasty looking with the exception of Sammi who is just decent looking at best. And NO I am not some out of shape fat nerd with no job that wishes to touch a women one day, so I can talk shit if I want.

thekad

Banned
SalsaShark said:
oh dear god

that girl is a fuckin troll, a gnome, a creature

just because it has boobs (pushed up boobs) doesnt mean that she's hot. Look at that face, at that size, she's damn ugly.

:lol I understand that we're prone to lay on the hyperbole thick here on GAF, but that's just ridiculous. She's not ugly.

Host Samurai said:
All the girls on that show are nasty looking with the exception of Sammi who is just decent looking at best. And NO I am not some out of shape fat nerd with no job that wishes to touch a women one day, so I can talk shit if I want.

trueblood-95.png

Is this you?

thekad said:
:lol I understand that we're prone to lay on the hyperbole thick here on GAF, but that's just ridiculous. She's not ugly.

I wouldn't go so far as to say she's ugly, I just wouldn't stick my dick in her.

EDIT: Actually, now that I actually look at her, she is pretty damn ugly....

Salsa

GhostRidah said:
who am I to say she isn't to others?

I am. I am the ruler of the world and i proclaim that she's ugly.

She's also disgusting and keeps scratching her vag and stuff.

besiktas1

I don't hate snookie, to be honest I'd make that pig squeal. I'd just be embarrassed to tell anybody I made dirty with a Sow.

MoFuzz

SalsaShark said:
I am. I am the ruler of the world and i proclaim that she's ugly.

She's also disgusting and keeps scratching her vag and stuff.
Whelp, you know what they say, one man's garbage is another man's gold.

It's obvious why she scratches, she wants smoosh smoosh!

Well I understand and respect people have their own opinions and all and I love how I disagree with my friends about girls, which makes things easier when we are hanging out with groups of girls because we never hit on the same girls.

But I really cant believe there are people on this board that find Snookie even the least bit attractive. I don't find her having one attractive feature on her entire body. Sami has nice legs, Jwwow has big tits ok I understand if you find them attractive. Snookie on the other hand......I think I would rather masturbate in the mirror for the night than to ever hit that.

Tenks

Different strokes. Personally I think JWoww is the ugliest one on the show. God damn her face is wrecked and you could drive semi trucks 3 across down her tit canyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom