• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man, check out a new manga called Astro Baby

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
I was browsing Shonen Jump last night and saw it on there. The basic premise is that a meteor has crashed near a small town. Now people are turning into cannibals.

Here is the first few pannels.

ousa_astro_art.png

But this shit gets wild QUICK.

The main character is in love with a pregnant woman who turns into a cannibal while delivering her baby. The baby is born hyper intelligent and powerful, and decides to save the main character so that the main character can take care of him.

0002-001.png

elly-attacks-billy-and-baby-astro-baby-chapter-2.jpg

0002-008.png

This shit is cray. I was laughing my ass off.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I read the first two chapters and thought it was kinda bad the MC is poorly designed. I'll keep reading it for now but 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
This is why I love Japan. Because the stuff that's comes outta there would never in a million years ever be considered in the West.

And even after being exposed to this for more than 30 years (since the third wave started in the mid 90s) people and fans in the West still cannot conceptualize this kind of shit that regularly comes out of there themselves.

Top Bottom