• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back from Moonlight. Fuck me..gonna take a minute before I say too much. But damn..as a dude who grew up down there and lived in Liberty City..watch this thing. It needs the support. Wow..

It's been a great thread my brothers and sisters, let's try to make it through the next one intact.

Make a thread. Save the nnnfails!!!

zeemumu

Unkillable hillbillies and the occasional goo monster.
Resident Evil 7 is a pretty good, don't know how much more of it I'm interested in playing.

The devs really really like Evil Dead. They adore Evil Dead.

There are so many Evil Dead references in RE7. It's crazy. I'm having fun so far though. I went from mowing down waves of enemies in RE4-6" to "Oh shit there's a single enemy! I'm screwed!"

Here's some awesome Toph earthbending to cancel out that other GIF

5269986-dai+li.gif

tumblr_ny4rlrxp8j1uoq36io6_500.gif

Getting back from Moonlight. Fuck me..gonna take a minute before I say too much. But damn..as a dude who grew up down there and lived in Liberty City..watch this thing. It needs the support. Wow..!!

Really wanted to see this. I invited my Hotep friend to come support a Black movie with me, but he declined because it was about gays 😒

Both Avatar series were so dope

Nudull

Banned
I'll give the show credit for having the balls to do a bisexual brown girl for the lead, but Korra herself is a flawed character.

Johndoey

Banned
Anyone here tried Detention? It's a horror point and click set in a 1960's school in Taiwan. Not far into it but it's got a nice art style to it.

There's flawed, and there's unlikable. Korra is the latter.

That's how I felt

She does. Takes awhile though.

Season 3 was not questionable.

Agreed.

The no arm lady and the lava dude were the mvps. Shows how deadly folks could be with a little thought

That's one of the things I love about both series. Taking the elements and pushing them to see how they could be used in really creative ways.

Still love the original blood bending episode

zeemumu

She's supposed to be flawed. ;D

They missed that whole idea of a flawed character learning form their mistakes. They don't have to become perfect but they have to improve. All of Korra's progress as a character gets reset at the beginning of pretty much every season.

There's usually a line that you can draw from a character's introduction to the end that shows how far they've come and how much they've grown. Korra's is a circle.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Spencers are supposed to dish out the bionic arms, not receive them.

Poor Nazi bastard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom