• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
QCJvp3o.png

lol
Oh

Guy's we're suppose to have sympathy for these people and understand their plight and if we don't we're terrible people. Do you want to be a terrible person? Do you??

I have sympathy alright, for my moms who is desperatly waiting for her disability to come through, for my sisters, for my niece and nephew, for my black brothers and sisters who are gonna get screwed, for the people who voted for a better tomorrow, for the scientists, for the immigrants, for the rest of the world.

These people on the other hand? Sorry, all out of sympathy, breh. Spent it all on the people that didn't voted for this piece of shit and poor souls who would be affected by him.

LionPride

Banned
I like PhenomBlak but i can't fuck with him on movies. He was on that BvS was too smart for folks train

The moment I stopped giving a damn about anything Phenom had to say was the review him and Kris did for BvS. Kris was just letting him talk about how the movie was too smart and Kris was just like "...eh"

Nigga needs a damn chill pill.

LotusHD

Banned
Managed to enjoy Split & the twist despite having it spoiled twice by the same person on Facebook.
Fuck PhenomBlak

Lol I saw an article the other saying how spoiling the twist actually lets you enjoy the movie more. I'm good though, I'll try to watch it unspoiled at some point.

Slayven

The moment I stopped giving a damn about anything Phenom had to say was the review him and Kris did for BvS. Kris was just letting him talk about how the movie was too smart and Kris was just like "...eh"

Nigga needs a damn chill pill.

Kris is the MVP, he just lets him cook. When Kris gets quiet on a review you know the movie was trash.

Slayven

Or when it's him and DPalm just roasting the hell out of a film. He really is great

Kris did invent the 3 out of 5 rule for all X-men movies(all x-men movies automatically get 3/5 not because they are good but because he don't want twitter problems). Cause he was just tired, he wasn't going to fight no more.

LionPride

Banned
Kris did invent the 3 out of 5 rule for all X-men movies(all x-men movies automatically get 3/5 not because they are good but because he don't want twitter problems). Cause he was just tired, he wasn't going to fight no more.

Yet every week his Twitter is just him trashing the X-Men movies if they end up coming up. The Character Corner on Kitty and Colossus had him fuming. He and Jay from the Nerdpocalypse have me dying sometimes with how much they hate those movies

Slayven

Yet every week his Twitter is just him trashing the X-Men movies if they end up coming up. The Character Corner on Kitty and Colossus had him fuming. He and Jay from the Nerdpocalypse have me dying sometimes with how much they hate those movies

Kris rants are the best, if he ever does a back to back X-men/Snyder rant he might burst into flames.

Johndoey

Banned
Resident Evil 7 is a pretty good, don't know how much more of it I'm interested in playing.

The devs really really like Evil Dead. They adore Evil Dead.

Lol I saw an article the other saying how spoiling the twist actually lets you enjoy the movie more. I'm good though, I'll try to watch it unspoiled at some point.

There are some things where spoiling it for yourself/getting spoiled will let you enjoy it more but for me that's usually when the Movie, TV Show, Book etc is bad.

Or when it's him and DPalm just roasting the hell out of a film. He really is great

Kris and DPalm are a GOAT combo. And hell, them plus Shanna and The Doctor talking about the DC TV shows is amazing.

Another great combo is the ThreeFifs podcast.

And a great solo is Mr. Spann on The Spann podcast talking about Hoteps.

PhenomBlak is a prickly asshole. He balances well off of the rest of the WM40A crew, but he can get out of hand at times. PhenomBlak and Kris is tough at times because Kris can also be an asshole. Kris is just way less savage and more trying to be better than PhenomBlak.

LionPride

Banned
Kris and DPalm are a GOAT combo. And hell, them plus Shanna and The Doctor talking about the DC TV shows is amazing.

Another great combo is the ThreeFifs podcast.

And a great solo is Mr. Spann on The Spann podcast talking about Hoteps.

PhenomBlak is a prickly asshole. He balances well off of the rest of the WM40A crew, but he can get out of hand at times. PhenomBlak and Kris is tough at times because Kris can also be an asshole. Kris is just way less savage and more trying to be better than PhenomBlak.
Shanna and The Doctor are great. Kris can be an asshole, but I love the man because he knows how to tone that shit down. Phenom...I don't know what's up with that man sometimes. DPalm is my favorite. Him partying about the Atlanta Falcons made me so happy for him and his dad

Another day, another thread telling me people who abstained/voted third party should still get to complain about Trump, yet I can't complain about them doing nothing to prevent him from winning

I'm trying so hard to remember that Trump voters could have been me. "There, but for the grace of God, go I," right?

But every day I see news about this monster upsets me more and more.

Telling yall, Prairies in Canada are wild. Fuckery is still here but it's usually less brazen than this shit show.

Stay up, rooting for the right things to happen down south.

The not-so-rare-these-days ultra clown.

Honestly, this on a large scale is what it will take for the fuckshit to stop, but then once things are good people will get back in their team corners. There's more good than bad people but shit like this is infuriating, and I'm not even there. We will catch some of that collateral damage but hopefully team up with good Europe + lawful neutral/(evil? wrong word, but side eye) China.

Hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom