• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazslo

I grew up at the Jersey Shore (Belmar) and lived here till I left for college- it blows my mind how stereotyped it has become. The reality is that the sterotype comes from New Yorkers who come to visit on the weekends and Holidays. Everyone who lives here doesn't look anything like the typical 'Jersey Shore' type character. Everyone I grew up with dresses more 'Surfer' then the clowns on TV- mostly because the people including myself Surf or Skateboard. While the stereotype we get is shallow and far from the truth- I find it important to laugh about it (lots of people I know get really angry and upset about it) I hope the publicity brings more people here to check it out, reguardless of how much they suck because our whole economic system is based on summer Snookies and tourist. The Fall and Winter here is a ghost-town and it's actually my favorite time of year to be here- all the Snookies stay in New York and you can grab a drink at the bar without having some asshole fist pumping next to you. I just hope people on Gaf realize that the Snookies and Situations of the world aren't actually from the Jersey Shore, if you get a chance come visit, it's a beautiful place most of the time.

Fusebox

Banned
Awesome gifs, thx for posting.

Love Jersey Shore, like a car crash I can't turn away from.

And if I had to choose between the lesser of two evils, I'd probably also bang snookers before I banged j-ho.

will52 said:
Would bang any and all of the girls on the show.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar.

Gifs are awesome btw.

I wouldn't, and I'm not a liar. First off, Snookie is not attractive. Second, I would be afraid of getting the clap. Third, the second they said something, it would murder my brain.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Lazslo said:
I grew up at the Jersey Shore (Belmar) and lived here till I left for college- it blows my mind how stereotyped it has become. The reality is that the sterotype comes from New Yorkers who come to visit on the weekends and Holidays. Everyone who lives here doesn't look anything like the typical 'Jersey Shore' type character. Everyone I grew up with dresses more 'Surfer' then the clowns on TV- mostly because the people including myself Surf or Skateboard. While the stereotype we get is shallow and far from the truth- I find it important to laugh about it (lots of people I know get really angry and upset about it) I hope the publicity brings more people here to check it out, reguardless of how much they suck because our whole economic system is based on summer Snookies and tourist. The Fall and Winter here is a ghost-town and it's actually my favorite time of year to be here- all the Snookies stay in New York and you can grab a drink at the bar without having some asshole fist pumping next to you. I just hope people on Gaf realize that the Snookies and Situations of the world aren't actually from the Jersey Shore, if you get a chance come visit, it's a beautiful place most of the time.

good write up

nice asbury park avatar :)

will52 said:
Would bang any and all of the girls on the show.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar

man it's gonna blow your mind when you realize what's up

I watched the whole first season in a row now.... I feel dirty but it's like an accident - horrible but you can't look away. Oh and a buddy did the same so we can talk trash about it.
Very entertaining.

I would hit Jwoww, the first episodes were awesome because she was so horny all the time. I know her fake tits probably only look good with cloths on (that's why she doesn't need a bra :p ), but I don't care in this case. Also, her face is strange, but that ham gif of her is actually quite cute.
Somehow the other girls are so much more bitchy/annoying/stupid etc. that I find them less attractive.

oh and the show was quite educative as I wasn't aware that guidos are US Italians, that explains a lot!
(only half serious)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ive never watched thsi show, could you guys explain me whats going on in these?:

image.jpg

pauly2.gif

Fusebox

Banned
Image 1: The Situation is expressing shock and outrage, I can't remember the cause.

Image 2: Pauly D bails on The Situation leaving him alone with a DTF and a grenade.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Fusebox said:
Image 1: The Situation is expressing shock and outrage, I can't remember the cause.

Image 2: Pauly D bails on The Situation leaving him alone with a DTF and a grenade.
What?

The Situation is ...someone? thats his nickname? :lol

Foov

Fusebox said:

I think the first one is from where Angelina was drunk and saying that everything that just happened which pissed the guys off didn't actually happen, and they are flabbergasted.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
There are a lot of women/girls out there that I don't find attractive at all. For instance I think Rhianna looks like Frankenstein had a baby with an alien. But I can still understand how some people might find her attractive....

But Snooki? Get the fuck out of here. You don't deserve to be in possession of a penis anymore if you think she is attractive. You should reevaluate everything you are and know and seriously consider gouging your eyes out because you clearly do not need them anymore.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Lazslo said:

You still are responsible for the jersey swerve and therefor must continue to be ridiculed.

Alucrid

Banned
siddx said:
There are a lot of women/girls out there that I don't find attractive at all. For instance I think Rhianna looks like Frankenstein had a baby with an alien. But I can still understand how some people might find her attractive....

But Snooki? Get the fuck out of here. You don't deserve to be in possession of a penis anymore if you think she is attractive. You should reevaluate everything you are and know and seriously consider gouging your eyes out because you clearly do not need them anymore.

Yes. So much.

Lazslo said:

Yeah, plus that's generally the northern area. Go to someplace like Avalon and you'll find normal albeit rich white people. I just went to my friends house in OC last weekend and it was fucking awesome since the place is practically empty. Would love to own a house down there sometime and just stay there for the fall->spring.

Lazslo

jon bones said:
good write up, nice asbury park avatar :)
Thanks man, yeah Tillie is pretty iconic. The building that he was on got demolished a couple years back. However, they were able to preserve the part of the building that he was on and I think it's chilling up by the Stone Pony now.
siddx said:
You still are responsible for the jersey swerve and therefor must continue to be ridiculed.
Fair enough. Smoosh smoosh.
Alucrid said:
Yeah, plus that's generally the northern area. Go to someplace like Avalon and you'll find normal albeit rich white people. I just went to my friends house in OC last weekend and it was fucking awesome since the place is practically empty. Would love to own a house down there sometime and just stay there for the fall->spring.
Yeah I rented an apartment after college and it was an amazing 4 bed room Beach-front property for only $300 +utilt. It was during the Winter which is why it was so cheap, it was amazing waking up right on the ocean every morning.

SaskBoy

I took this entrepreneurial class last year and for our project we had to come up with a business idea. The girl I got partnered with wanted to do a night club, which I was fine with and really didn't care. When we had to pick a name for it she decided on "The Situation" and said she got it from a TV show.

Only later did I find out the TV show was Jersey Shore. I was devastated and I had to present this in front of almost 90 people.

I didn't know. I JUST DIDN'T KNOW!!

Fusebox

Banned
Isolate their genes from the public pool, force them to confine their breeding to each other. Surely their resulting offspring will be too dumb to pass on any genetic information.

Salsa

I still cant believe how genius those MTV ads with Michael Cera were.

Michael Cera + Jersey Shore is the most wonderful combination ever. Ever.

qcf x2

Snooki could get it. She's not fine or anything, but she looks like she'd be a fun backup. Everyone on the Internet fucks supermodels, though.

Salsa

qcf x2 said:
Everyone on the Internet fucks supermodels, though.

No, i fuck my girlfriend, wich is way hotter than Snookie.

Seriously i hate this "you geeks dont get to choose, lol speak the truth youll fuck anything that moves!"

That is not true sir.

_Bro

Banned
qcf x2 said:
Snooki could get it. She's not fine or anything, but she looks like she'd be a fun backup. Everyone on the Internet fucks supermodels, though.
Some of us aren't hideous fucks who don't know how to take care of their body that doesn't result in feeding an addiction to Halo or WoW.

SolidusDave said:

I fucking love this! :lol Single Ronnie ftw! They had to fuck it up mid-season with the Sammi love story bullshit.

And for the record Snooki used to be hot. I don't think she was anorexic in high school, looked healthy, if she was, it did wonders for her.

snooki_1.jpg

never heard of this, but i'm not from the U.S.

The people look like the avarage big city shallow retards. Is that about right?
You know, the clubbers, dancers, way too tanned, sunglasses for no reason at all.. fake fucks.

Fusebox

Banned
Always-honest said:
The people look like the avarage big city shallow retards. Is that about right?

No, there's nothing average about how retarded some of these people are, and they aren't fake, they're genuinely that bad.

I like Vinny.

But wha', clubbing and dancing is bad now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom