• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjen

Always-honest said:
never heard of this, but i'm not from the U.S.

The people look like the avarage big city shallow retards. Is that about right?
You know, the clubbers, dancers, way too tanned, sunglasses for no reason at all.. fake fucks.

It's on the Dutch MTV as well.
And yes, you're pretty much spot on, but i still love it :lol

Fusebox said:
No, there's nothing average about how retarded some of these people are, and they aren't fake, they're genuinely that bad.
I see them everywhere. I'd say they are pretty avarage. As is retardation.
They'll never realise how fake they are.

Arjen said:
It's on the Dutch MTV as well.
And yes, you're pretty much spot on, but i still love it :lol

isn't Rotterdam, Den Haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht, etc, etc,..FULL of these people?

It's on dutch MTV? must see. I love TV shows where i can let my hate flow (oh cherso).

Fusebox

Banned
Always-honest said:
I see them everywhere. I'd say they are pretty avarage.

But you just said you don't live in America and you had a bunch of questions about them as though they were new to you, but okay.

Always-honest said:
They'll never realise how fake they are.

The tan may be fake, but the people aren't fake, that's them. Which bit about their behaviour made you think they weren't being themselves? They aren't exactly being reserved in front of the cameraa.

Drakeon

will52 said:
Would bang any and all of the girls on the show.

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar.

Gifs are awesome btw.

Jesus fuck do you have low standards :lol

How anyone finds Snookie attractive at all baffles me.

Fusebox said:
But you just said you don't live in America and you had a bunch of questions about them as though they were new to you, but okay.
haven't seen the show.
Fusebox said:
The tan may be fake, but the people aren't fake, that's them. Which bit about their behaviour made you think they weren't being themselves? They aren't exactly being reserved in front of the cameraa.

I always have a feeling these people think they are in a television show or movie all the time.
But you might be right in the sense that they are not actively faking anything. They don't know any better i guess.

Fusebox said:
So do you just assume anyone who lives in a big city and goes clubbing is somehow retarded and 'fake'..?

no, not everyone in a big city :p. i live in a big city. But most people who look like that, yes.
Yes, i'm horrible.

Arjen

Always-honest said:
isn't Rotterdam, Den Haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht, etc, etc,..FULL of these people?

It's on dutch MTV? must see. I love TV shows where i can let my hate flow (oh cherso).

Sundays 22.10 re-run on mondays at 22.00
The're just a couple of episodes behind on the US.
And it's MUCH better and hilarious then oh-oh cherso.

red shoe paul said:
jwowwbikini.gif

Easily the best.

Please tell me there is a video of this somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom