• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racist Crazy Lady Slaps Mail Carrier, Lectures Him About IQ and Gets Him Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
What the fuck. I'm impressed the UPS guy was able to keep his calm. What a bigoted cunt.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
how did she get him fired, this is not immediately clear and trying to read reddit is pretty painful.

Assault charges should be placed on her for slapping him.

And she makes me ashamed to be white.

Wow. At first I was like...maybe she is right, maybe she should be able to get her mail back if it was really delivered to the wrong... 0_o !?

Did she reallly just call him that? And she's from Massachusetts?

I <3 Memes said:
Could somebody enter reddit with the cipher needed to decode their messages and return with the reason this guy was fired.
Apparrently she was friends with his boss, or something.

I <3 Memes said:
Could somebody enter reddit with the cipher needed to decode their messages and return with the reason this guy was fired.
I only pulled the information that he was fired from the Youtube uploader's original comments on the videos. I just threw in the reddit link because that's where the story was sourced. I couldn't wade through either.

Gawker has a more readable version of the story.

Sounds like it happened last year, and the guy got fed up waiting to get his job back and posted it online.

msv

Why is he acting like a retard and not giving her her stuff back? She kept asking for it, but the guy kept on ignoring everything.

edit: Wait now I'm confused. What the hell does she want back? She signed for three things? I take back what I said, she's just an insane racist.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
captive said:
how did she get him fired, this is not immediately clear and trying to read reddit is pretty painful.

Assault charges should be placed on her for slapping him.

And she makes me ashamed to be white.

Apparently friends with the cop and possibly the Postmaster? (Not sure about he Postmaster part)

TheKingsCrown said:
Wow. At first I was like...maybe she is right, maybe she should be able to get her mail back if it was really delivered to the wrong... 0_o !?

From what I read on Reddit, she signed for it, it would be grounds for dismissal if he gave it back. Pretty sure he would have given it back if he could have.

msv said:
Why is he acting like a retard and not giving her her stuff back? She kept asking for it, but the guy kept on ignoring everything.

Seems like she blew up and showed that she's a bit of a racist. But the guy seemed really annoying too. I'd be pissed off as hell if I had to ask for my stuff back for 10 minutes standing outside in the cold with my socks on.
He's not acting like a retard, retard.

He delivered certified mail which she signed for, which acknowledges she received it. Now she wants to un-receive it the letter (probably a bill or legal matter) and get her signiture back which he by law cannot do, as he patiently explained to her.

msv said:

Seems like she blew up and showed that she's a bit of a racist. But the guy seemed really annoying too. I'd be pissed off as hell if I had to ask for my stuff back for 10 minutes standing outside in the cold with my socks on.
It sounds like he was just following normal procedure. She signed for something and she probably had to go through some other channels in order to get the parcel back into the system and routed properly.

Either way, she's more than "a bit of a racist." The way she oh so casually dropped the n-word over and over and shared her bizarre theories about race show that her racism has kind of made her into a lunatic.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
msv said:
So quick to jump to "retard." It's probably protocol. When the card is signed the postmaster wants it back to have proof it was delivered.

Ed: I was being harsh.

msv said:

edit: Wait now I'm confused. What the hell does she want back? She signed for three things? I take back what I said, she's just an insane racist.
Its unclear what exactly is going on, the only thing that is clear to me is that she signed for something without examining it and now wants to reverse her signature and either the postal service doesn't allow for it, the guy doesn't know how to do it, or he is choosing not to do it. Unless we've got someone from the USPS on this board, I doubt we'll know the full answer.

Anyone who lives at the address can sign for certified mail unless it is restricted delivery.

He most like said, "I have a letter for Mr. Racist Bitch", and she said "that's my husband", then "I have a letter, please sign here". She didn't like whatever the letter was.

msv

TheKingsCrown said:
Its unclear what exactly is going on, the only thing that is clear to me is that she signed for something without examining it and now wants to reverse her signature and either the postal service doesn't allow for it, the guy doesn't know how to do it, or he is choosing not to do it. Unless we've got someone from the USPS on this board, I doubt we'll know the full answer.
Yeah, I thought she gave some wrong cards or something at first and the guy didn't want to give it back. Couldn't understand some of what they said, but she was really acting like it was hers.

TheKingsCrown said:

:lol Not sure if serious. Massachusetts is filled with pilgrims who stayed and never went anywhere.

effzee

I don't get what happened. She wants her mail back? That she had him pick up? Some cards? At the same time she wants him to take back some letter that is not hers?

Lady is def a racist and its shocking to see her go from normal crazy old lady to crazy old racist batshit insane lady but the guy seems really frustrating to deal with. Drive away if you don't want to deal with her. Why are you recording and asking over and over "ma'am why you call me the N word? Why you slap me?"

msv

mamacint said:
He's not acting like a retard, retard.

He delivered certified mail which she signed for, which acknowledges she received it. Now she wants to un-receive it the letter (probably a bill or legal matter) and get her signiture back which he by law cannot do, as he patiently explained to her.
That doesn't take away that he sounds like a real slow dimwit who's really annoying to talk with. Give your answer and be resolute, if the conversation isn't going anywhere, just leave.

effzee said:
I don't get what happened. She wants her mail back? That she had him pick up? Some cards? At the same time she wants him to take back some letter that is not hers?

Lady is def a racist and its shocking to see her go from normal crazy old lady to crazy old racist batshit insane lady but the guy seems really frustrating to deal with. Drive away if you don't want to deal with her. Why are you recording and asking over and over "ma'am why you call me the N word? Why you slap me?"
It was certified mail w/ a return receipt - the receiver signs for the mail and the sender gets confirmation that the letter was delivered, what she wanted back was the return receipt card she signed (an additional feature on-top of just confirmation from USPS that it was signed-for). This card gets mailed to the sender as additional confirmation for the sender's records (or the image is posted electronically)

Basically she wanted to take back the confirmation that she recieved the letter - which would make sense if it was a bill or legal matter.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Methinks Mr Crazy is in trouble with the law, and Mrs didn't notice the letter was legal until she signed for it.

mamacint said:
Basically she wanted to take back the confirmation that she recieved the letter - which would make sense if it was a bill or legal matter.
You beat me!

msv said:
That doesn't take away that he sounds like a real slow dimwit who's really annoying to talk with. Give your answer and be resolute, if the conversation isn't going anywhere, just leave.
You sound like a fuckhead.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
msv said:

I don't get why he just didn't leave either. Weird. I think he was just trying to explain that he couldn't do what she was asking.

TheOMan said:
I don't get why he just didn't leave either. Weird.

Well he had the window halfway rolled up but she was hanging on it and he did say "Ma'am I have to leave." But she wanted the card or whatever. I don't see how he's being "retarded"

She got served and she's pissed - not his problem.

Oxx

He couldn't just drive off while her arm was inside the vehicle. And I imagine if he tried to remove her arm himself he would have found himself in even more trouble.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
It'll be great if it is some time-sensitive legal document to which her husband had to respond, and this whole time she's been lying to him, pretending that they never got actually got it.

He has the patience of a fucking SAINT. And I'm a real good guy who NEVER thinks to get angry and fight when a bad situation arises.

"you fucking [n-word] thief. you want me to lock you up for life you asshole?"

a few moments later.

"and I'm not prejudice but right now I'm getting real pissed off."

REALLY? FUCKING REALLY???

"they will kill you."

"who will?"

"the white people for not doing your job."

Is this fucking real life? Like seriously? Never have I gotten so pissed off after watching something. The second video is even worse. The bullshit she's spouting his ridiculous. This guy should have driven off, I swear. Nothing was gained from staying there. He said repeatedly that he was doing his job, yet she did not understand that. The fact that he lost his job due to this matter is mind-boggling.

msv said:

...really? You know, that could be his fucking accent. He gave his answers, but apparently she was too close to the vehicle for him to make a move.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
TheOMan said:
I don't get why he just didn't leave either. Weird. I think he was just trying to explain that he couldn't do what she was asking.
Potential threats of injuries and/or lawsuits. Just like Scientology picketing 101, don't give them a chance to cry foul. Of course, this man has video evidence and it didn't help squat.

sangreal

effzee said:

When you get certified mail, they have you sign a card to prove it was delivered. She signed it and then decided she didn't want to receive the letter for whatever reason (probably legal issue) and was trying to get the signature card back

Blair

Banned
msv said:

You call him a slow dimwit, yet you spewed out a post before where you didn't understand what was going on so you called him a retard.

Ya blew it.

Fucked up story. Hope he gets justice in the end.

I doubt that 4chan cares about it tho. He's not a kitten. Actualy i think they would rather harras him now that some white knights are asking for their help.

Vagabundo

Hopefully he gets some internet justice.

Quick, let's get a mob together.

I almost feel bad for the amount of internet pain about to be dropped on the oul' bat...

Dali

But she's not a racist! She said so herself and that's good enough for me. She's probably got tons of black gardeners.

edit:

Just read the blip on Gawker. She didn't get any sort of fine, punishment, or jail time? Wtf? How can anyone watch that video and not see assault at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom