• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racist Crazy Lady Slaps Mail Carrier, Lectures Him About IQ and Gets Him Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like her husband was being served with some notice by The Rotary Club (not sure how that's possible or what that dude did to get The Rotary Club on his ass) and she didn't want it as a legal record that she received it.

If she never received it, she can deny in court that she saw the papers, etc.

Hingham is a bit of a posh/snobby Boston suburb on the South Shore. I've met many people from there and they all think they are amazing.

Thnikkaman said:
Potential threats of injuries and/or lawsuits. Just like Scientology picketing 101, don't give them a chance to cry foul. Of course, this man has video evidence and it didn't help squat.

I wonder how it's going to play out now. The internet has the address of the woman/name/etc/I'm sure 4chan will leap to the opportunity...

Apparently the event happened a year ago. I wonder what took him so long, but I cannot question it.

msv

mamacint said:
You sound like a fuckhead.
You too. Chill out dude.

Blair said:
You call him a slow dimwit, yet you spewed out a post before where you didn't understand what was going on so you called him a retard.
The way he talks, he sounds like a dimwit. Not because of what he said. Jeez. I didn't hear it properly, doesn't have much to do with understanding.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So is this definitely real? I was listening to this on the radio this morning disgusted by it. They were discussing whether it was real or not, but either way were pretty adamant on finding information to get it sorted out. How the hell doe she deserve to get fired for that?

msv said:
That doesn't take away that he sounds like a real slow dimwit who's really annoying to talk with. Give your answer and be resolute, if the conversation isn't going anywhere, just leave.

STFU, Erika. As if you trying to say he's incompetent in some way takes away from you being a racist bitch.

msv said:
The way he talks, he sounds like a dimwit. Not because of what he said. Jeez. I didn't hear it properly, doesn't have much to do with understanding.

Yeah, okay so let me get an accent like that and then I'll sound like a dimwit regardless of prior education/manners etc. Smh.

He handled the situation well. Too well, even.

msv

Byakuya769 said:
STFU, Erika. As if you trying to say he's incompetent in some way takes away from you being a racist bitch.
Argh, she's a racist bitch, I'm only adding not substituting damnit.

spindashing said:
Yeah, okay so let me get an african accent/haitian accent and then I'll sound like a dimwit regardless of prior education/manners etc. Smh.
Doesn't have to do with the accent. He waits really, really long to respond and talks really slowly. I'll give, it's inconsequential in comparison to the racist woman, could've edited it out I guess.

Dear lord the man is a saint. But the woman... She's a piece of garbage. She actually threatened him with death? Said white people were going to kill him?

I almost want to find the guy and explain to him that not all white people are completely fucking retarded, but judging by how rationally he acted he probably already knows.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
hmmm i wonder why she didnt just take the letter back to the post office her self and explain that she isnt married anymore or something. Why didnt she just read who it was addressed too first considering it seems like she wasnt expecting something in the mail.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Kyoufu said:
Fucking disgusting. Racism still prominent in America I see....
The fringe is everywhere I suppose.

msv said:
And I bet you're a pleasant fella in real life!

Sipowicz

Banned
the bigger issue here is the corrupt cop and the nepotistic fuck of a postmaster

cop hid evidence and absolved his "friend" of responsiblity. postmaster fired an emplyee for doing his job.

those are the cunts that need to be identified and those are the cunts that deserve to be punished

I <3 Memes said:
She even let's them use her bathroom!

there's a stall for black people and there's a stall for white people

on the white person stall's entrance it reads, "Please come in, whites only! Enjoy your stay!"

on the black person stall's entrance it reads, "Don't take anything in here [n-word]. I'm not prejudiced, but I'm getting real pissed off."

Blair

Banned
msv said:

Heres a tip : Lurk the thread untill you understand what is going on. Keep up.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Reminds me of how some white women would accuse a random black man of rape to get him sentenced to death.

captmcblack said:
I can't WAIT for the Internet to end this bitch.

BUT REMEMBER GUYS RACISM IS OVER IN AMERICA WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT NOW

Man, obama ain't black enough. Racism isn't over until Wesley Snipes is President.

datruth29

DonasaurusRex said:
hmmm i wonder why she didnt just take the letter back to the post office her self and explain that she isnt married anymore or something. Why didnt she just read who it was addressed too first considering it seems like she wasnt expecting something in the mail.
It was certified mail, meaning she had to sign for it. The sender receives confirmation that she received it. She didn't give a damn about the mail, she wanted the card that had her signature on it so there wouldn't be proof that she received it. More then likely, this was a bill or a summons that required the recipients signature to prove that they received it, so when it goes to a court of law, there would be proof.

Wow that is one crazy ass racist.

I mean the guy doesn't seem particularly intelligent, but he seems like a really nice guy being able to put up with that bullshit, and that just makes it even more maddening.

I really can't wait to see how she's dealt with, should be epic.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
datruth29 said:
It was certified mail, meaning she had to sign for it. The sender receives confirmation that she received it. She didn't give a damn about the mail, she wanted the card that had her signature on it so there wouldn't be proof that she received it. More then likely, this was a bill or a summons that required the recipients signature to prove that they received it, so when it goes to a court of law, there would be proof.

ohhhhh i thought she was saying the mail wasnt for her, so i was like well why did you sign for it moron.

Sanjuro

The mail carrier is in the wrong here. If he was smart enough he would have known that you can't record another person without consent here in MA.

Dali

Maleficence said:
Wow that is one crazy ass racist.

I mean the guy doesn't seem particularly intelligent, but he seems like a really nice guy being able to put up with that bullshit, and that just makes it even more maddening.

I really can't wait to see how she's dealt with, should be epic.
Why do people keep saying this? He talks like a lot of people that didn't learn English as their first language. His slow way of talking, especially considering the circumstances, wasn't indicative of his intelligence to me. He may very well be stupid, but I didn't see any overwhelming evidence in those videos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To the one or two of you who have problems with how the mail carrier is speaking - he was being extremely careful in what he said. Most likely thinking through his responses every time, since he knew he was on video as well. When you're dealing with someone that's being a huge cockwrangler racist bitch like she is, you want to make sure you are very careful in what you do back. Put yourself in his shoes.

Dali said:
Why do people keep saying this? He talks like a lot of people that didn't learn English as their first language. His slow way of talking, especially considering the circumstances, wasn't indicative of his intelligence to me. He may very well be stupid, but I didn't see any overwhelming evidence in those videos.

This. Just because he speaks with an accent, that does not discern his intelligence levels. Unless you want to make the arguement that accents are a good way of determining a person's IQ levels, go ahead...

harSon

Banned
WorriedCitizen said:
Fucked up story. Hope he gets justice in the end.

I doubt that 4chan cares about it tho. He's not a kitten. Actualy i think they would rather harras him now that some white knights are asking for their help.

Isn't 4chan filled with racist shit too? :lol Or at least the chunk of the board that I saw..

harSon said:
Isn't 4chan filled with racist shit too? :lol Or at least the chunk of the board that I saw..

Yeah, 4chan is filled with racists or joke racists or whatever they are.

But they do have the address/name/number so I guess it would be "lulzy" for them to do something with it.

datruth29

DonasaurusRex said:
ohhhhh i thought she was saying the mail wasnt for her, so i was like well why did you sign for it moron.
Whether it was her mail or not, he can't accept the letter back, nor can he return the card that it was signed on. He's bounded by law.

Sanjuro

harSon said:
Eh, you read quiet a bit of racist and homophobic things on 4chan but it is all a part of the community. The Negros and Homosexuals are in on it as well.

I never did say he was dumb, just he didn't seem particularly intelligent. It's got nothing to do with his accent tbh, just his general conversational style. Regardless, his intelligence isn't a big deal really, I couldn't care less if he was Paris Hilton or Einstein.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually in support of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson getting involved.

And wow at all of her personal info being up already.

Westonian

msv said:
Doesn't have to do with the accent. He waits really, really long to respond and talks really slowly. I'll give, it's inconsequential in comparison to the racist woman, could've edited it out I guess.

His accent sounds Haitian to me. Which means that English is probably his second language. I'd like to see how quick your wit is when you're being verbally assaulted by a crazy bitch while trying to remain calm, and do it in a language you weren't born speaking.

Are you stupid, or just an asshole? It's kind of hard to tell.

Westonian said:
His accent sounds Haitian to me. Which means that English is probably his second language. I'd like to see how quick your wit is when you're being verbally assaulted by a crazy bitch while trying to remain calm, and do it in a language you weren't born speaking.

Probably an asshole.

Edit - I probably shouldn't have even mentioned his intelligence as it's not really worthy of comment. There's no reason to be discussing it really, so I think we should just stop there really. How intelligent he is or isn't makes no difference to the point we all agree on. This woman is a massive racist dick.

Z_Y

Somebody in the youtube comments claims to be her aunt and references a blog...

http://grandmagrizzly.blogspot.com/

Could be a ploy to drive traffic...but part of me hopes it is true. :lol

edit: Ok...reading through that blog...it has to be a joke character....right? Right?

edit2:

Ignatz Mouse said:
I am pretty sure that is a joke post/site.

Thank Allah!

edit3:

Westonian said:
That blog is obvious satire.

You know what is scary? I don't think it is that obvious. :O

msv

Westonian said:
So I can't think that he doesn't sound bright, but you can call me an asshole, or stupid, whichever you prefer. I'm trying to explain, but all I get is people getting pissed off over nothing. I have no idea what kind of accent he has and my comment had nothing to do with that ffs. After mishearing the first time, rewatching the video, I changed my stance already (in light of her being an aggressive insane racist, the way he sounds/acts is inconsequential) what more do you want, damn.

I agree that he acted well, he couldn't have done much else, except ignore here and just drive away earlier.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Why is he talking so slow? Lets disregard a US Citizen getting bombarded by vile racist shit and assaulted and fired and focus on the fact that he's talking so slow? Why? WHY IS HE TALKING SO SLOW?

msv said:
So I can't think that he doesn't sound bright, but you can call me an asshole, or stupid, whichever you prefer. I'm trying to explain, but all I get is people getting pissed off over nothing. I have no idea what kind of accent he has and my comment had nothing to do with that ffs. After mishearing the first time, rewatching the video, I changed my stance already what more do you want, damn.

Uh, yes it did. You could have omitted said part away from your post if you did not want people to see it and comment on it. Then again, you probably would not have known that people would take it the wrong way beforehand.

Think before you post. If you joke post, then feel free to not think.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
msv said:
I changed my stance already what more do you want, damn.

How about not being soo fucking judgemental that you actually label / try to determine a persons intellect by how fast they speak.

I bet there are nobelprize winners that would fall under your umbrella of " dimwitted slowtalking people".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom