• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN Accidently Airs Scene From "Dumb & Dumber"

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Mikey Jr. said:
Of all the scenes they could play, it was that one.

Obviously not a coincidence, but set up that way but someone who was playing a prank, or looking to leave the job via a moment of glory.

AlexMogil

xbhaskarx said:
Obviously not a coincidence, but set up that way but someone who was playing a prank, or looking to leave the job via a moment of glory.

Oh hey I also need a reference, too, ok?

Carlisle

Amazing. I love when internal office meltdowns go public like this. Makes you wonder what horribly unthinkable thing happened to make a perfectly normal, mentally healthy guy go to these lengths... or what tiny insignificant thing happened to make a psychotic sociopath go to these lengths.

Carlisle said:
Amazing. I love when internal office meltdowns go public like this. Makes you wonder what horribly unthinkable thing happened to make a perfectly normal, mentally healthy guy go to these lengths... or what tiny insignificant thing happened to make a psychotic sociopath go to these lengths.
As long as nobody gets harmed, office meltdowns can be amazing.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
OMG, it's been a long long time since I saw this movie... thanks for sharing! I think i am due to get my hands on this movie after so many years

Lard

Banned
Comments "CNN is normally full of shit so it is about time they purged."

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom