• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN Accidently Airs Scene From "Dumb & Dumber"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Coolio McAwesome said:
Just when I think CNN couldn't possibly be any dumber, they go and do something like this.... and totally redeem themselves!
:lol :lol :lol

MIMIC

Banned
Lionel Mandrake said:

DYING :lol :lol :lol

I remember seeing this clip a really long time ago. I love clips like these when the mistake or mishap somehow fits in perfectly with the story headline :lol

Camera men trolling the reporters/anchors, screwing up lines....a perfect disaster :lol

Boy, did he ever :lol :lol Just like the lightning one, God makes a perfect joke.

:lol :lol :lol

My own contribution: Can you hear me now?

coldvein

Banned
Lard said:
Bandwidth caps in Canada. Don't use it.

oh, you're Canadian. that is a fair excuse. IN MY COUNTRY, watching dumb + dumber is kind of a patriotic duty. still, check it out when you get the chance..

flintstryker said:
man fuck that kid's mother, kids these days are way too damn soft.
b5ljpk.png

Some good clips. even saw one from my home town. :)

One of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrq_wnNNnY

giga said:
What the fuck? That’s horrible.

Don't sweat it. It's fake. Besides, serious head trauma is always LOL worthy.

Coolio McAwesome said:
Just when I think CNN couldn't possibly be any dumber, they go and do something like this.... and totally redeem themselves!

Flawless. Surprised it took this long.

dvolovets

Speaking of funny news bloopers, there was one where a news anchor spilled coffee all over himself during a commercial break and cleaned it up JUST as the program went live. Can't find it on YouTube, though. Or anywhere, really. Have any of you guys seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom