• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN Accidently Airs Scene From "Dumb & Dumber"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BertramCooper said:
Not nearly as embarrassing as this dandy.
dramatic-chipmunk.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This reminds me of the classic SNL sketch with Jeff Daniels and Chris Elliott. Chris interviews Jeff about his different movies and every clip he shows is this same clip from Dumb and Dumber. I wish I could find it somewhere online :/

Willy105 said:
1:35 PM?

If I stayed for a few more minutes, I would have actually seen that live!
I did see it live, in the Radiology waiting room at the hospital while my dad was getting an x ray. The room was full of old people, and I felt a little uncomfortable as it aired. I was thinking "Are they really showing this? WTF"

Ventrue

Are we sure this is real? Sure he has the "Did we just show that?" reaction, but that could have been to anything. Just a little wary, I remember another similar video a while ago that turned out to be edited, from Nancy Grace I think.

the chris said:
They have that clip ready for the retrospective of Jeff Daniels' career after he passes away.

Jeff Daniels died today, in a tragic automobile accident. He was 55, and is survived by his wife and three children. (Video: Dumb and Dumber clip)

ConfusingJazz said:
Jeff Daniels died today, in a tragic automobile accident. He was 55, and is survived by his wife and three children. (Video: Dumb and Dumber clip)
This should probably be in a separate thread.

123rl

FlightOfHeaven said:
My god, the worst opening ever.

That really was the worst opening ever.

So many great moments. The camera zooming onto the scooter. The reporter trying to step back in frame, only to have the cameraman turn away sharper. And this...

rUZ73.jpg

"I'm sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom