• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

New Taeyeon UFO pic.
5JKD0.jpg

BWQEL.jpg

wow this thread moves so fast, been away for like 4 days playing skyrim (its taken over my life T_T)

so i gathered over the last few pages theres been some fighting, crazy guy @ the boys performance, Sal coming back (welcome back) and we're going to have a new OT soon when we hit 400 pages/20k posts?

dat frown
tumblr_lvigazp2wm1qkolxgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lvfyiqlszL1qfzjhgo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lvfyiqlszL1qfzjhgo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_lvfyiqlszL1qfzjhgo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lvgcuohtvF1r0gjf9o1_250.gif

still going insane over this
tumblr_lvgnq2rGtr1r2s21zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lvgnq2rGtr1r2s21zo2_250.gif
tumblr_lvgnq2rGtr1r2s21zo3_250.gif

my reaction was like
tumblr_lthjftJHpJ1qb67il.gif

Ranvier

I wanna take Hyomin out to drink micro brews with me.

She seems like a cool girl to go drinking with but I just can't find her that hot (which is strange because we usually agree on most things Filler). It also doesn't help that she's usually surrounded by the likes of Jiyong and Eunjung who are just..unfff. To me, Hyomin is kinda like Sunny. Probably a really cool girl that is awesome to go party with and just hang out, but always the best female friend, never really anything more.

5932115983_618282a4fd.jpg
sunny-hyomin.jpg

tumblr_ld6fejhJJ21qezy3eo1_500.jpg
image56.png

tumblr_lkuzx9GwAy1qc16bdo1_500.jpg
sunny-hyomin.jpg

sigh

Not much going on today. What do you guys think Yuri is doing right now?

filler

Banned
She seems like a cool girl to go drinking with but I just can't find her that hot (which is strange because we usually agree on most things Filler). It also doesn't help that she's usually surrounded by the likes of Jiyong and Eunjung who are just..unfff. To me, Hyomin is kinda like Sunny. Probably a really cool girl that is awesome to go party with and just hang out, but always the best female friend, never really anything more.

Not much going on today. What do you guys think Yuri is doing right now?

Hopefully eating multiple double cheeseburgers.

PS. Hyomin is the hottest in her group, easily.

Ranvier

She's the only one of them who really tries to show off, it's mostly a push-up situation. She's probably around average for the group.

Oh no, this is going to lead into another debate about who has the biggest boobs.

I agree though, Sica just ain't afraid to show it off. Sunny's look big due to her small stature but I've changed my mind and I have to go with that cunning Maknae. She's just super good at hiding them.

tumblr_lvf1s8PInM1qgfskso1_500.jpg

Seohyun needs to be more like Yoona. Look at that. That girl probably has 2.49 pounds of tissue paper stuffed under there but does she give a fuck. NO! She's standing there smiling like she doesn't even know there's all kinds of lies and deceptions going on 5 inches below her chin.

CONFIDENCE...it makes girls
and guys
appear more attractive then they really are.

filler

Banned
tumblr_lvf1s8PInM1qgfskso1_500.jpg

Seohyun needs to be more like Yoona. Look at that. That girl probably has 2.49 pounds of tissue paper stuffed under there but does she give a fuck. NO! She's standing there smiling like she doesn't even know there's all kinds of lies and deceptions going on 5 feet below her chin.

you got feet and inches mixed up, I fixed that for you.

had another snsd dream lol, did not want to wake up. basically hung out with them for the day then went to an awards show with them (random) and was on their table. the only person i remember was taeyeon though

tumblr_lvkvtvogKW1qaqr5do1_500.jpg

Ranvier

had another snsd dream lol, did not want to wake up. basically hung out with them for the day then went to an awards show with them (random) and was on their table. the only person i remember was taeyeon though

Why is it always Taeyeon. I've had 4 SNSD dreams thus far and while the other girls are there, Taengoo has always played the most prominent role. Its never Yuri or Hyo. Alty, didn't you have a SNSD dream a few weeks ago? I vaguely remember you saying Taengoo was the main character in yours as well, not Yoon.

WTF is going on. She's somehow staring into our souls and taking over our minds.

taeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Biscuits

Why is it always Taeyeon. I've had 4 SNSD dreams thus far and while the other girls are there, Taengoo has always played the most prominent role. Its never Yuri or Hyo. Alty, didn't you have a SNSD dream a few weeks ago? I vaguely remember you saying Taengoo was the main character in yours as well, not Yoon.

WTF is going on. She's somehow staring into our souls and taking over our minds.
'tis the power of Taengoo :)

Reposting for hotness.
y1pWe.jpg

But god the photoshop - I couldn't even recognize Tiffany on the original cover.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Deep down you know she's a lesbian, so your brain makes her the focus of fantasies while aiming for the others as actual possibilities.

Ranvier

Sketchbook - Mr Taxi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9XVkSn-0Os

Edit: No offense guys but those "dreams" talks are creepy as fuck.
lol is it just me?

First off only someone who has never has a Taengoo dream would think it was creepy. Its not like we can control our dreams, it just happens so why not enjoy the crap out of it if/when it does?

And second, I thought that version was absolutely terrible. Doesn't sound nearly as good as the original and those girls just looked bored up there. SM needs to give them a break.

Kyon

Banned
Welcome back Sal.

Troublemaker is hot. I like it.
I wonder how the other members of 4 minute feel about Hyuna getting so much attention.

Soshi mr taxi cover is hot.
They support her. Before they debuted 4minute was originally named "HyunA's Group" Alot of ppl don't know this lol

Salazar

Niks said:
I wonder how the other members of 4 minute feel about Hyuna getting so much attention

V7R6H.gif

They seem extraordinarily cool with each other. And I imagine that getting pissy about other folks getting opportunities is something that gets drummed out of you in idol training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom