• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

cpbbl.jpg

vanty

I wish more kpop idols posted pics like Kyary does, instead of the same cutesy selcas all the time. Obviously they have a far more mainstream image to uphold, but they can still mix things up some more. Rainbow girls especially are almost always typical shots.

Though I guess Kyary does 10x more photoshoots than any of the Korean girls, so maybe she just has far more opportunities.

Alta1r

While I was banned, I spent my time away trolling the comments section on kpop youtube videos. I ended every comment with "kara sucks", regardless of the content. There were a lot of hateful messages sent my way, it was great.

LOL. Anything good?

Made a HyunA gif from the Trouble Maker MV:

i27q3H0PrdCYe.gif

Edit: Took orangecaramel's advice and edited out the other two slightly nsfw hyuna gifs. Sorry!

Damn, where did you put the other two gifs? I want.

Ranvier said:
Guy in the Back

a11.gif

Lol. What is he wearing on his head? And why?

Alta1r

This perf. is worth it just for the crazy guy alone: http://youtu.be/b5IIIgP13gU

I thought it was going to be someone performing, not a crazy fan. But awesome nonetheless. Reminds me a bit of that one guy we had on here for a bit that went to the Australia concert. Lol.

Seeing the veterans of this thread fight makes me sad...

It's all good. All in the family. This is what happens when Huijang Sal isn't here to keep things on an even keel. Moral of the story: accept college football into your soul Sal, so you don't get banned again.

Is that dude in Trouble Maker the same guy that was in Change?

tumblr_lvikn8clHC1r7u2uao1_500.jpg

Peru

Thanks to sal's tumblr I started browsing seoulnightlife.tumblr.com ... think I need to take a trip downtown seoul.

While I was banned, I spent my time away trolling the comments section on kpop youtube videos. I ended every comment with "kara sucks", regardless of the content. There were a lot of hateful messages sent my way, it was great.

I totally did this too. Nothing was sacred, but my comments about GrossYoona really lit up my inbox :D

Alta1r

2011 MAMA.

Click the pic for a better shot.

Lol, good ol maknae, perfect person to choose for the censoring. Never noticed Sica's dress has a hole right below her chest either until that HQ pic you linked.

Phonomezer said:
I totally did this too. Nothing was sacred, but my comments about GrossYoona really lit up my inbox :D

You know, I don't remember what video it was, but I was watching something Soshi a few days back where one of the top comments was something along the lines of "Hyo is the best, all you haters just don't like her cause you like Yoong" and then some random Yoona-bashing. Lol. Was that you Phono?

tumblr_lvim3kHTrl1qa2l8ko1_500.jpg

Someone please tell me that there is no truth to the rumour that SM will be releasing the Korean version of Mr. Taxi D:

Will they be releasing any more singles from The Boys? Can't say there is much to choose from :/

You know, I don't remember what video it was, but I was watching something Soshi a few days back where one of the top comments was something along the lines of "Hyo is the best, all you haters just don't like her cause you like Yoong" and then some random Yoona-bashing. Lol. Was that you Phono?

Nah, I would never write "yoong" :p

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
There is already a korean version of mr taxi on the boys album. they'll be starting mr taxi promotions this month (sadly)

Peru

Yeah well tough luck, SM proves lazier than ever. As onion man pointed out even always loyal K-sones are complaining loudly. Better to just give them a christmas vacation.

Alta1r

Mr. Taxi's pretty good, on their Japanese album. I'm not a fan of the Korean version though. Hopefully they'll bring back the X-men getups at least.

tumblr_lun1p4NrWU1qhncpdo1_r1_500.gif

Peru

dsc8642copy.jpg

dsc8643copy.jpg

haha.. "writing corinne bailey rae's song"

"to corinne bailey rae's song"

dsc8649copy.jpg

i might have to get this physical product

ramyeon

So Bang Yong Kook and Zelo's MV came out... The one with the sexy Hyosung teaser. And she's in it but it's a gospel hip hop song for high schoolers going through entrance exams.

http://youtu.be/Sd4s1aVXKpU

These guys could be so much more on a better label, like BNM or Jungle...

hey yo, im gone for a day and shit hits the fan....goddam....

too much hyuna!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Alta1r

Man, I got that whistle from Trouble Maker stuck in my head now. Anyone know when that song is supposed to officially come out? I want to pick it up on iTunes.

tumblr_lulozxs9nH1r6tejso4_250.jpg

Salazar

In rude health. Spent the afternoon eating smoked trout, drinking champagne, getting lightly sunburnt.

Yoong eating/tasting I don't know what the fuck.

QDApS.gif
8sptU.gif

EjkpD.gif
kQX2y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom