• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 2 - new incredible screens [Update: Added A Lot More In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

chris-013 said:
ME0001367805_2.jpg

ME0001367812_2.jpg

ME0001367804_2.jpg

ME0001367799_2.jpg

ME0001367807_2.jpg

ME0001367801_2.jpg

ME0001367811_2.jpg

ME0001367806_2.jpg

More here : http://www.gamekult.com/jeux/image-...gs-SU00007114-ME0001367797i.html?pf=pc-160001

Original:

the-witcher-2_rdgxe.jpg

the-witcher-2_smhft.jpg

the-witcher-2_7baps.jpg

the-witcher-2_heub1.jpg

the-witcher-2_8qfu4.jpg

oRnur.jpg

xqIQD.jpg

IpONz.jpg

Probably the best fantasy graphics ever seen.
Whoever played the first, already knows it's one of the best roleplaying experience out there.

So, given the great talent of CDProjekt, i think TW2 could be one the best game ever
fapmorte.gif
fapmorte.gif
fapmorte.gif
fapmorte.gif

Kenka

Damn you
Foltest

Screens look unbelievable. Fantasy lovers will be in high heaven with this + Skyrim.

slightly O.T. : Please God, allow my E5200 and my 9800 GT to run this thing at least at 30 FPS :(

Instro

EviLore said:
http://www.abload.de/img/original5snz.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Hideous. Is that a newer screen?

Anyway, sadly my 8800gt probably wont be cutting it for The Witcher 2, but I like to look at pretty pictures regardless.

Binabik15

Well excuuuse me, Mr "We will have the best looking RPG this year" CD Project, but female Hawk´s boobs are clearly bigger. Take that!

PS: OMG, armour has never looked better AND they´re wearing Schaller. Puffy sleeves! Great textures. Gimme! Gimme NOW, not in a month!

Acosta

EviLore said:

Ice Cold.

I wonder if the complete art team of Bioware is too busy with ME 3 and Old Republic. But I keep my hopes the final version will change the perception.

Of course, The Witcher 2 looks stunning.

Cels

EviLore said:
http://www.abload.de/img/original5snz.jpg

Devastating.

Wasn't DA2 supposed to be "visually super hot"? That ss makes it looks like a ps3/360 game from 2006...

Contrary to DA2, The Witcher 2 is filling me with a warm fuzzy feeling before release.

Here is hoping that both games will turn out to be incredible.

That said, I think that as soon as Sandy Bridges start shipping again it will be upgrade time for me.

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
shuyin_ said:
:D Didn't one of The Witcher devs said in a recent interview The Witcher is better looking than DA2? The man was right :D

No, he said he believes The Witcher II will be the best looking RPG in 2011. Which I don't doubt.

Chesskid1

Banned
is it coming to console? i know witcher 1 was supposed to but it got canned. first one was incredible, and this one will hopefully be just as good if not better.

Binabik15

Lord Griegous said:
Contrary to DA2, The Witcher 2 is filling me with a warm fuzzy feeling before release.

I read a post yesterday that complained about Eastern European devs and their janky games. I wanted to stab something.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
how does it play? turn based, action, direct control? Don't suppose its anything like demons souls is it?

will it be accessible enough for someone not deeply into the genre, just along for the ride?

Binabik15 said:
I read a post yesterday that complained about Eastern European devs and their janky games. I wanted to stab something.

Well, to each their own, but I prefer a janky eastern European release to a soulless "western" super-production. That's just me though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The quality of the shadow of the arm in the second screenshot is horrible. It stands out as everything else looks fine.

Edit: Wow, DA2 looks like a early PS3 game.

DSN2K said:
now that's how game should look in 2011 on the PC, Bioware take note.

Bioware are too busy dumping the 360 code of their games, adding a few configuration menus and labelling them PC releases.

Acosta

It´s pretty sad that the first Witcher, first project of a polish studio made with the skeleton of Aurora, looks beter than Dragon Age 2 at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom