• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First live demo of Arkham City - Monday on Spike

V_Ben

Banned
Keighley's twitter

Super excited that we'll have the first live demo of Batman: Arkham City on Spike LIVE this Monday after Xbox. And more to announce soon.

I was curious, so I asked if it was part of their MS programming, but nope. They've got a lineup of live demos after the Xbox conference.

@V_Ben Yeah, right after Xbox we have 90 minutes of amazing demos.
Also;

@V_Ben Yep all live on GT.com

Awesome.

Also, @IGLevine will be with us live on Spike/GT after the Xbox briefing to talk about Bioshock Infinite and show something new! Can't wait.

:D

ezekial45

Banned
Spike has gotten more exclusives this year. I'm wondering if they're going to try an get full exclusive coverage for all the E3 conferences next year.

SykoTech

Eh, I think I'll skip it. Live demos are great for games I'm unsure about, but I'm pretty much sold on this.

Also, @IGLevine will be with us live on Spike/GT after the Xbox briefing to talk about Bioshock Infinite and show something new! Can't wait.

So, could be showing the "something new" at the Microsoft conference?

V_Ben

Banned
steverulez said:
So, could be showing the "something new" at the Microsoft conference?

No, they're showing something new when he joins them live. As in, something new from the game.

Top Bottom