• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed : Revelations E3 Cinematic Trailer

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit, it's not loading for me. Anyone can upload it to You Tube?

That was really well done. Loving the CG coming out of E3 this year. Still nothing has yet to wow me as much as the Arkham City CG trailer did.

parasight

Fuck that was cool. I hope they decide to do a full blown movie in CG. The story is so good and they have top notch CG trailers. So excited!

Irish

Hot damn! That trailer was badass. Now I need to watch it a dozen more times so I can fully analyze it. :p

Wait, after watching it twice, it looks as though they may have vastly improved the unarmed combat. Ezio doesn't disarm those Templars, instead, he redirects their weapons into other enemies. That may just be a new feature.

I would love a full blown CG Assassin's Creed movie though. The AC series always has my favorite CG trailers.

shuyin_

Banned
Ubisoft makes the best CG trailers in the world. The best.

Nobody can make such an amazing trailer; nto even Square-Enix, and i loved their Deus Ex CG trailer. However...Ubisoft is in a different league... i think licensed music helps a great deal.

Tamanon

Banned
Irish said:
Hot damn! That trailer was badass. Now I need to watch it a dozen more times so I can fully analyze it. :p

Wait, after watching it twice, it looks as though they may have vastly improved the unarmed combat. Ezio doesn't disarm those Templars, instead, he redirects their weapons into other enemies. That may just be a new feature.

I would love a full blown CG Assassin's Creed movie though. The AC series always has my favorite CG trailers.

Yeah, if they've somehow made it so you can use their own weapons against them without the typical disarm/pickup, that'll be awesome

Top Bottom