• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed : Revelations E3 Cinematic Trailer

1stStrike

Banned
Plasmid said:
A. Mazing, can someone get a high res image of old ezio?

Here's a couple from the trailer:

icJ2QW.jpg

icO1RE.jpg

icOAyk.jpg

I can't get over how awesome the first CGi Ass Bro trailer was, with the music going cresendo among Ezio going through his enemies thoward his fate, with help of the bros. But this one had such an amazing music...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Good trailer but I don't like the fact that you can't really make a Literal Trailer from this like Brotherhood.

Jeels

That was beautiful. Day one.

Anyone else notice the Adhaan (Muslim Call to Prayer) playing in the background while the ships were being set on fire? So well done.

Buying alone just because it is set in Muslim Constantinople. :D

rataven

That trailer was so incredibly well done. Not just in CG, but in the meaning and imagery. Masyaf brings us full circle to the first game, and Altair's apparition standing alongside his descendent was pretty freaking awesome.

And I got chills seeing that noose slipped around Ezio's neck. We met him for the first time shortly before he escaped the fate that every other male in his immediate family met, and here, years later, we see that noose has finally found him. Knowing this is Ezio's last hurrah, I think it's a pretty powerful image for his finale.

This was so awesome. I'm always extra impressed when they make improvements so frequently, and continue to release extremely well done games.

Ozzykamikaze said:
This was so awesome. I'm always extra impressed when they make improvements so frequently, and continue to release extremely well done games.

While on a basic level Ubi's strategy could probably be summed up as throwing as many people at the games as possible, it's still impressive that they are able to corral so many staff, spread amongst so many teams into creating a game with such a strong, distinctive vision.

rataven said:
That trailer was so incredibly well done. Not just in CG, but in the meaning and imagery. Masyaf brings us full circle to the first game, and Altair's apparition standing alongside his descendent was pretty freaking awesome.

And I got chills seeing that noose slipped around Ezio's neck. We met him for the first time shortly before he escaped the fate that every other male in his immediate family met, and here, years later, we see that noose has finally found him. Knowing this is Ezio's last hurrah, I think it's a pretty powerful image for his finale.
Well said.

I would love to see them contrast the gameplay styles between Ezio and Altair by positioning Altair as the assassin 'unplugged' or old-school.

Whereas Ezio benefits from all the benefits of new tech like guns bombs and poison, it would be cool if Altair was just an assassin, his wits, and his blades.

Keep the mobility and the combat improvements though.

SamuraiX-

iNvidious01 said:
just seen an exclusive GT clip which is right after the end of brotherhood. such a cock tease

Assassin's Creed Revelations is so borrowing ideas and concepts from Inception. lol

I still love it though.

itxaka

Defeatist
Wait, so how do you guys know that guy is old Ezio? The 2 blades?

I mean it kind of look like him but doesn't look like him at the same time.

And WTF was that other assasins doing with Altair clothes!

EDIT: wasn't this game about Altair anyway?

Top Bottom