• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed : Revelations E3 Cinematic Trailer

Luthos

Old Ezio looks so badass. I like the idea of playing an older yet still badass character.

This trailer was awesome, but I think the Prey 2 CG trailer might still be might favorite trailer of E3 so far.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
wow, just saw this trailer. Probably the best game trailer of all time! I havent even played assassin creed 2 or brotherhood and this trailer made me buy it to play through for the story. Something about Old hero's I love.....

1stStrike

Banned
itxaka said:
Wait, so how do you guys know that guy is old Ezio? The 2 blades?

I mean it kind of look like him but doesn't look like him at the same time.

And WTF was that other assasins doing with Altair clothes!

EDIT: wasn't this game about Altair anyway?

notsureifserious.jpg

M.D

lilltias said:

Just thought I'd throw it here since I'm from Israel and speak Hebrew

In the beginning when he says "I can't move" and all those symbols flashes, there's a writing that says עולם הבא

It literally means "The next world", but in religious context in Judaism it talks about the world after you die.

Not sure what it has to do with the plot, but AC is all kind of weird shit haha

M.D said:

In the begging when he says "I can't move" and all those symbols flashes, there's a writing that says עולם הבא

It literally means "The next world", but in religious context in Judaism it talks about the world after you die.

Not sure what it has to do with plot, but AC is all kind of weird shit haha

Makes sense... sorta... maybe what happens immediately after ACB is a symbolic death and the Animus is the next world.

rataven

Just noticed the trailer is up on PSN. Still brilliant and chilling after 50+ views.

If Ubi is still intent on adapting AC for film, I think CG animation is the way to go with this franchise. I'd actually be okay with that.

Dr. Chaos

Banned
One of the best game trailers I've seen. Sure it doesn't show any gameplay but after the last two games, we all know exactly what to expect.

As someone who hated Assassin's creed but worshiped the last two games, I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like to play as Altair and actually enjoy it.

This is one of the most improved series I've ever played. ACII was light years ahead of the first and somehow Brotherhood was even better.

syoaran

hamchan said:
I love how the views on this song is now at 1.2 million and still rising. Before the AC trailer it had like 400k ><

I bought the EP as soon as I found out what the song was called (Thank you shazzam). Good publicity, and quite an awesome song

Fantastic and emotional trailer, song is very powerful. Bumped thread because this is easily the best trailer out of e3 and I've watched it like 30 times now (including the official music video for the song).

Irish said:
I just remembered something very awesome:

We have 5 months of fantastic trailers incoming. :O

Not me... after just this first one, I'm going on total media blackout. They already have my day one money, I'll wait to be surprised when I play.

OldJadedGamer said:
Not me... after just this first one, I'm going on total media blackout. They already have my day one money, I'll wait to be surprised when I play.

Heh I'd rather just watch these movies than play an actual game. I'm done completely after Bro.... maybe when it drops in price.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
M.D said:

In the beginning when he says "I can't move" and all those symbols flashes, there's a writing that says &#1506;&#1493;&#1500;&#1501; &#1492;&#1489;&#1488;

Very interesting. I think that the Apple was actually predicting
the end of the world. That might not be utter destruction, but the world as we know it.

I love this game's storyline.

scorpscarx said:
Fantastic and emotional trailer, song is very powerful. Bumped thread because this is easily the best trailer out of e3 and I've watched it like 30 times now (including the official music video for the song).
No kidding. Trailer is all kinds of awesome.

Akia

I've watched this like 10 times already. Its so good.

In terms of franchises, Halo and Assassin's Creed have always had the best pre-release trailers and commercials. The external ad firms and the internal advertising teams within Ubi/MS that manage these brands deserves a raise. They sell the vision of what you want these games to be so well. Even though the disparity between the vision sold in the trailer/commercials vs. the reality of the actual game play is misleading, I can't help but to tip my hat to the people responsible.

Linkified said:
Saw they trailer looked really good, shame I didn't like AC1 and haven't played AC2 onwards, though.

You're missing out dude, nowadays AC is my favorite series and i didnt even finish AC1.
Get them for cheap somewhere!

Plasmid

M.D said:

In the beginning when he says "I can't move" and all those symbols flashes, there's a writing that says &#1506;&#1493;&#1500;&#1501; &#1492;&#1489;&#1488;

Desmond is in a coma and during the game you're actually walking through your mind, the animus can't start due to a firmware failure, desmond has to go through his comatose state to get out of the coma he was put in after the events of brotherhood.

Top Bottom