• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
HYPE HYPE HYPE.

YES GHOST RIDER. YES HAWKEYE. YES STRIDER. Eh Firebrand.

I'm one of the ones that loved the original so I absolutely cannot wait for UMvC3!

daffy

Banned
Such bullshit. Spectator Mode is an enhanced mode? More like should've been there. Released in flipper Febraury for christ's sake.

Can't believe I bought this piece of shit!

Kaizer

Banned
spindashing said:
71BiZzoRtNL._AA1078_.jpg

GUYS I'M SERIOUSLY CRYING
I said GAWD DAAAAMN!

Takao

Banned
Wow, I didn't even notice the Serv bots in the background.

Fuck you Crapcom, and your overexposed fighting games.

Gravijah

If those are the people on the cover, I wonder who else was added? Can't be anyone major... Because wouldn't they be on the cover?

jett

D-Member
Capcom single-handedly revived the fighting genre, and now they're going to to single-handedly kill it too, aren't they.

Tymerend

Dear Capcom: Screw you.

I was going to reply with a snarky 'Will wait for UMVC3AE', but no, I'm done.

I love Strider being included, but Capcom has been earning a lot of ill will in my book over their various stunts lately. Is this why we haven't seen any DLC in MVC3 since march or whatever?

I'll be telling them how I feel with my wallet this time around.

SykoTech

Trailer is hype. They even got Ant-Man in on Hawkeye's hyper like in the cartoon.

November though? Dammit, I don't need more things to buy this Holiday. Please be $15 DLC too.

GhaleonQ

I still hate the visual aspects!

I still adore Hiryu Strider!

I will still buy this because of him!

SovanJedi said:
Oh shit, Firebrand by name? Not just "Red Arremer"? Sold!

Resurrection of franchise post-PSP imminent?!?! I bet it's just the class and not "him."

Guanoape

Neo Member
Looks like every character gets new moves as well. Storm/Spencer/Taskmaster displayed a new move, and something was different about Ryu's super.

DasRaven

Kurtofan said:
Is this a leak or is it official or something?

its a full listing on Amazon.com with pics and trailers. Leak maybe, but probably just a retailer reveal before planned at today's panel.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SOMEONE CHANGE THE TITLE TO ULTIMATE MVC3 FOR SUPERIOR TITLE NAME

ALSO SOMEONE YOUTUBE THE TRAILER PLEASE

ALSO SOMEONE HOLD ME IM FUCKING GOING CRAXY OVER HERE HOLY FUCKIG SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom