• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Skyward Sword coming November 18th (EU) 20th (US)

Mmmm, gotta source? I was always guessing it would come out November 20th in America, so I'd have some money to collect if that came true...

Mpl90 said:
Shiggy IS the source

Cosmonaut X said:
It's Shiggy - he is the source :)

I see. In that case....

o6JgH.gif

DELIVER TO ME THE HOLYNESS

Pretty much as expected. I take it that no other Wii game (Kirby, Mario Party 9, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Fortune Street and Rhythm Heaven before anyone makes any snarky comments) is coming out this year then aside from Zelda and Xenoblade :(
Yes I know that Kirby is down for December on the ONM list, but this is NOE and they love to delay Sakurai games

Nuclear Muffin said:
Pretty much as expected. I take it that no other Wii game (Kirby, Mario Party 9, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Fortune Street and Rhythm Heaven before anyone makes any snarky comments) is coming out this year then aside from Zelda and Xenoblade :(
Yes I know that Kirby is down for December on the ONM list, but this is NOE and they love to delay Sakurai games

Kirby is confirmed for December in EU. The U.S. might get Fortune Street as well.

Nuclear Muffin said:
Kirby hasn't been a Sakurai game for a while. :p
:(

ShockingAlberto said:
So probably the 20th here.

About what I thought.

20th wouldn't be too bad. Skyrim for 9 days, alienating everyone around me, lose my job, forced to sell plasma. Sounds like a plan.

13th would be too tight.

Why would you do that? said:
Kirby hasn't been a Sakurai game for a while. :p
:(

Name me one Kirby game since Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards that has not been heavily delayed
Here's a hint, there are none! Some Kirby games have had delays of up to a year! (Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby Superstar Ultra)

AniHawk

Linkzg said:
20th wouldn't be too bad. Skyrim for 9 days, alienating everyone around me, lose my job, forced to sell plasma. Sounds like a plan.

13th would be too tight.

13th is probably mario kart 7.

Kenka

Yes. Hook it to my veins
on Dolphin.

And maybe I could rebuy it with a redisgined Wii if it comes in a 149 CHF combo and offer the console to some kid.

Nuclear Muffin said:
Name me one Kirby game since Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards that has not been heavily delayed
Here's a hint, there are none! Some Kirby games have had delays of up to a year! (Nightmare in Dreamland, Kirby Superstar Ultra)
Well, there was Squeak Squad, Canvas Curse, and Epic Yarn...

but looking on Wikipedia, these games came out almost a year later in Europe/Australia. I now feel very sorry for you European/Australian Kirby fans. :(

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i bought redsteel2/motion plus for this.

the last wii game i bought before that was super mario galaxy

Foffy

Banned
Why would you do that? said:
Well, there was Squeak Squad, Canvas Curse, and Epic Yarn...

but looking on Wikipedia, these games came out almost a year later in Europe/Australia. I now feel very sorry for you European/Australian Kirby fans. :(

Kirby is the least popular there. Poor guys don't love them some pink puff. ):

Foffy said:
Kirby is the least popular there. Poor guys don't love them some pink puff. ):

Kirby is the least popular here, because NOE have treated the series like dirt over the years (We didn't even get Kirby's Dreamland 3 until it came out on the VC!)

It's not just Kirby either, it's anything to do with Sakurai (Including both Smash Bros and Kid Icarus Uprising). You can see why I'm sceptical...

sinxtanx

This means I can now count the days making the wait harder.

I hope this will emulate well.

Also, no new trailer coinciding with release date reveal for GamesCom? fnerfpah

I sorta want to see more of the game, but at the same time I don't. I got spoiled on Trowback Galaxy for SMG2, which made me start bouncing off the walls from all the hype. Media blackout is hard for me.

Zelda
Skyrim
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mario Kart 7
Mario 3D Land
Starfox 3D
Kid Icarus
Street Fighter III: 3S Online Edition
KOF XIII
Dance Central 2
Gears of War 3
Radiant Silvergun
Guardian Heroes

My wallet trembles with fear.

Retrofluxed

Really? Right around the same time as Skyrim, Saints Row 3, all the 3DS releases and (possibly) SWTOR? Where does one find the time and monies!?

Top Bottom