• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Skyward Sword coming November 18th (EU) 20th (US)

IrishNinja

gdt5016 said:
Hopefully they put out a bundle with Zelda SS and a Motionplus, don't have one of those yet.

yeah, that's what i meant - the E3 announcement of a golden wii motionplus controller bundle. if they've any LE details past that, ive not seen em.

RPGCrazied said:
Knowing Nintendo of America as of late, EU will get it first, while we have to wait until late December or something.

heh. also, this.

AniHawk

Bisnic said:
My first Wii title in 2011 will come out in november, how great is that?

;_;

i don't think i bought a wii game all year 2011 either. it's been straight up ds and ps3 (and a little 360 before it got died).

fake edit: and 3ds. but that doesn't really count.

ColR100

Is this a new main Zelda title? Sorry for the silly question, but I've really not kept up with any news on this game.

Gravijah

ColR100 said:
Is this a new main Zelda title? Sorry for the silly question, but I've really not kept up with any news on this game.

yes & miyamoto says it is going to be the best zelda ever or nintendo will cry.

yes, better than alttp. i know not how that is possible, but it seems miyamoto believes it to be true!

Gravijah said:
yes & miyamoto says it is going to be the best zelda ever or nintendo will cry.

yes, better than alttp. i know not how that is possible, but it seems miyamoto believes it to be true!
Didn't you play LA, OoT and MM?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
what i don't like about Zelda is that if i quit playing during a dungeon i will start at the beginning of the dungeon when i start again.

will not buy a Zelda game anymore until they quit with shit like this.

In Twilight Princess, just exit the dungeon with Ooccoo before saving...then, when you start up the game, use her son to instantly warp back to the exact same room. Problem solved. So they have fixed it. Wind Waker also had warp pots.

Oh, and YES! The only bad thing about this release date is that it coincides right with my 10 hour exam. :0

chris.gif

Effect

miladesn said:

I really hate these Sunday releases. I would like to play games starting form Friday night. Friday is also the day most people, depending on the week, people get paid and have the extra cash to spend. If NCL doesn't know this then NoA most certainly should and release accordingly. Sunday is also a day a lot of people I would gather stay home getting ready for work or school on Monday. Friday night and Saturday are usually the times people go out to the stores. Ugh.

Foffy

Banned
Xun said:
I'm surprised we're getting it before the US in the EU.

Does NoE not suck balls anymore?

NoA seems to have this great policy of us getting things last, or not at all.

Anything that is contrary to that should be surprising. Not the other way around.

Xun

Foffy said:

Anything that is contrary to that should be surprising. Not the other way around.
I dunno man, I remember Europe being constantly fucked over far more than the US in regards to Nintendo.

Things may have changed now however.

LiK

Xun said:
I dunno man, I remember Europe being constantly fucked over far more than the US in regards to Nintendo.

Things may have changed now however.
NoE doing a bang up job lately. NoA should be kicked in the nuts.

daffy

Banned
Foffy said:

How easily we forget.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I told y'all it be November.

5 years and 1 day since TP came out. :) It's been long enough.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Sad that my Wii got busted some weeks ago, I'll have to borrow one for the Skyward swan song.

wrowa

Lord Ghirahim said:
Japan dead last again? I'll have to break the eur Wii out of the closet.
Japan release will be on the 17th, I think. Would be in line with the release structure of OoT 3D (Japan release on thursday, Europe on friday, US on sunday).

Caramello

It's ridiculous that this game took 5 years to be released. Nintendo better sort their shit out next gen.

Also add me to the Zelda: SS is the first game on Wii that I buy this year club..

Top Bottom