• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Skyward Sword coming November 18th (EU) 20th (US)

Gravijah

apana said:
This is gonna be GOTY already confirmed. I've been waiting so long for this, I'm gonna set aside a lot of time for this game.

Radiant Historia, Catherine, Pokemon BW, Skyrim, SS... phew.

Man, I am all over this! Can't wait for it to come out.

That said, this is what November looks like (and please let me know if anything is missing):

November
01 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3), Lord of the Rings: War in the North (360/PS3/PC)
08 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (360/PS3/PC), Cave Story 3D (3DS)
11 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360/PS3/PC)
15 Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (360), Assassin's Creed Revelations (360/PS3/PC), Saints Row 3 (360/PS3/PC), Need for Speed The Run (360/PS3/PC/Wii), Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (360/PS3)
20 Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
22 Sonic Generations (360/PS3/NDS)
?? MGS HD Collection (360/PS3), Super Mario 3DLand (3DS)

Just crazy.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
timetokill said:

That said, this is what November looks like (and please let me know if anything is missing):

November
01 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3), Lord of the Rings: War in the North (360/PS3/PC)
15 Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (360), Assassin's Creed Revelations (360/PS3/PC), Saints Row 3 (360/PS3/PC), Need for Speed The Run (360/PS3/PC/Wii), Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (360/PS3)

Just crazy.

SM3DL is November 13.

Alrus

timetokill said:

November

Just crazy.

This is ridiculous...

Lethality

T82Fd.gif

It's been a long wait! *manly tears*

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm going to buy a Wii just for this
actually, I'll get DKCR, too. :-D.

Hiltz

It's about time Nintendo revealed the release date. November huh? Fine by me. At least we don't have to wait until December.

DaBuddaDa

timetokill said:
I heard that was just a rumor? I couldn't find any confirmation for it.
Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop and Walmart all share that release date, I dunno if it's "official" but it seems like more than just a placeholder considering its pervasiveness.

Smellycat

I can't wait!!! 5 years is a long wait between games, but hopefully this game is jampacked with awesome content.

I am currently playing OOT 3DS and I am loving it. I can't wait to play the game that supposedly is somewhat a prequel to it.

Luigi87

Zelda being my favourite series, this has been a long wait.

... I'm not sure if it has felt longer or shorter also due to the fact that this is the first time I've done a black out on a Zelda title.

TheNatural

My Member!
About time they announced the date. I wonder if they do a Zelda bundle of some kind for the release, they need to put together some main bundle for the Wii this holiday.

Well, there goes my money. At least it's right around my birthday so I'll have some cash by then. :D

It's been a long wait. I still remember when TP first came out. Such a fun Christmas break. And now 5 years later...

phalestine said:
Not a big deal, but you have Starfox 3D listed twice. you have it in Sept 9 and unknown(??).

Fixed that too. :)

List is getting pretty solid. I know the Wii is on its last legs and all but I hope Zelda manages to stand out this November.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Ubisoft and THQ have lost their fucking minds. Releasing a Rayman and Saints Row this November?

Nix

Banned
Kilgore Trout said:
Because a mainline Zelda title is totally comparable to new IP, niche RPGs.

Do you not see the two day time lag? Obviously it's evident that NoA is converting that time to the localization of first party and third party games.

1st Party: Two days after NoE.

Third Party: Two years after NoE.

Reggie.gif

Top Bottom