• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BOMBA Nintendo 3DS $150 shipped (eBay daily deal)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
spats said:
Wario64 is a viral marketer for Nintendo and he's trying to sell us hardware.

He has a name based on a Nintendo character, surely that means he LOVES Nintendo! I'm glad the mods already banned him.

Wario64 said:
1 sold!

This is like watching the sold ticker on HSN. Except moving at a turtle pace.
have they advertise 3DS with their shit plastic bundles yet? LOL Kinda want to watch them repeatedly saying "This is a DS but with 3D" lol.

Hylian7

DaBuddaDa said:
Wait until the redesign/dual-analog rumor comes true or is debunked, for the love of god.
Are people actually putting stock into that rumor? It sounds like a complete crock of shit.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
which gaffers are these

4lPN6.jpg

stilgar

Hylian7 said:
Are people actually putting stock into that rumor? It sounds like a complete crock of shit.

The redesign is definitely happening. Dual joystick rumour sounds totally dumb to me, though.

salromano

I'm seriously considering biting, but there are two things stopping me:

1) The inevitable 3DSlite.
2) The games just aren't screaming for me, so far.

Shiggy

stilgar said:
Conversion, man :p

It's 105€ + taxes (around 20%) = 130 €
And then you don't have two years warranty and you might need to pay shipping costs. Not a that great deal.

Cmagus

if they are going to release a new model it's gotta be region free.This is the sole reason I haven't jumped on yet and it might not be a huge deal right now but when games that I care about like Ouendan start hitting I won't be happy.

TheExecutive said:
If that price happens in the near future it would mean the 3DS is a goner and they couldn't sell me one anyway.
True.. didn't think of it like that. Maybe $150 price with a $50 gift card then

Top Bottom