• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shane MANGOD Bettenhausen Leaves Ignition Games

MechaX

Thanks for Deadly Premonition and El Shaddai.

Everyone at Ignition still deserves a kick in the balls for Arc Rise Fantasia.

grkazan12

Thanks for bringing over deadly premonition and introducing me to crazy genius of Swery65. Good luck in wherever you go next my mangod.

Well that was kinda sudden. Anyway, good luck to you Shane, wherever you are.

Though on a selfish note, I hope wherever you go, this means more podcast appearances.

JABEE

I wish he'd join Garnett at Shack News. Weekend Confirmed with Shane is awesome. Good luck Shane with whatever you're doing!

Slime

Banned
Wow, was not expecting that. I wonder if this has anything to do with UTV being bought out by Disney? Maybe they were going to shut down Ignition and he got out ahead of time.

Anyway, really grateful to him for bringing over El Shaddai and Deadly Premonition, and am hopeful that we still have a chance of getting Dragon's Crown. That, and as always, I wish him the best. I just hope he ends up somewhere where we'll continue to hear from him.

Hope he lands somewhere soon. 8-4 would be awesome to have him and Mark on a podcast together again.

Shane was the secret best member of 1-up yours.

angelfly

It'd be surprised if he wound back up on the journalism side after finally making the jump. Either way I wish him luck wherever he goes.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I wonder if "UTV Ignition Disney" or whatever they'll end up calling it will localize any other interesting Japanese games like Muramasa, Zoo Keeper, or Deadly Premonition?

AntiTout said:
10/20 or 5/10 average game. average

I can't tell if you're going with "The game isn't good, here's why" or "The game is good, look at these jokers!"

AntiTout

Stumpokapow said:
I wonder if "UTV Ignition Disney" or whatever they'll end up calling it will localize any other interesting Japanese games like Muramasa, Zoo Keeper, or Deadly Premonition?

I can't tell if you're going with "The game isn't good, here's why" or "The game is good, look at these jokers!"
I'm going with here's another score: 5/10
5/10

wrowa

MechaX said:
Bah, I even can still remember how he promised that ARF will have a great localization. It will be way better than the Lux-Pain catastrophe, he said, he will care for that. :/

I honestly stopped paying attention to Ignition after the terrible text-translation of Lux-Pain, the half-assed release of Muramasa and the ARF catastrophe. I gave them three chances and they didn't satisfy me a single time.

Top Bottom