• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
MetalAlien said:
Why were you banned?
I said I'd smang a transgendered German Pop-star in the "Lesbian Couple give 11 year-old boy hormone blockers so that he may decide his gender" thread debacle Armageddon. I'll add that seeing more pictures of her later, I moved to a position of sort-of-want.

Mods gave me a lenient sentence of one week. Everyone else in that topic got 1-3 months for being assholes.

the chris said:
4ZOm3.gif

This and the dog sliding are the best pics so far.

Also,cat why are you doing that,that makes no sense.

MetalAlien

Banned
Trojita said:
I said I'd smang a transgendered German Pop-star in the "Lesbian Couple give 11 year-old boy hormone blockers so that he may decide his gender" thread debacle Armageddon. I'll add that seeing more pictures of her later, I moved to a position of sort-of-want.

Mods gave me a lenient sentence of one week. Everyone else in that topic got 1-3 months for being assholes.
That thread was like a cluster bomb.

Trojita said:

m153t.jpg

eso76

Gui_PT said:
I have never ever ever seen this picture.

It has certainly not been posted at least 4 times in the older thread

michelle_obama-ugly-1u6tm.jpg

wow, that turtles thing does work

it's more interesting than funny, though

Moaradin

bluerei said:
Last shot, head needs to be tilted down more so his eyes meet with the bad guy's eyes. Right now he looks like he's staring at a dead cat on the road. Back to the editing room with you!

Na the last shot needs to be facing the camera like the first gif.

mcrae

Trojita said:
;_;

My topic was finally locked. I think it was damn finest Pics That Make You Laugh thread there ever was.

Entertained-All-Day-Long_eedf4f014ed3e8d54a7b208f439eab61.gif

no, the OP was utter shit when you started, and how it triumphed over the other one was something i will never understand

ronito

Trojita said:

saying you'd smang someone is a bannable offense now?

Snytbaggen said:
This is awesome.

Speaking of dramatic readings, does anyone remember the thread where a member was looking for someone to record some readings for him and wanted people to record a piece from some encyclopedia? Hilarity ensued, but I can't find anything on google.
I was just looking for this too! Timedog posted a dramatic reading he did for some shit-my-pants thread and it reminded me of the one (I assume) you're looking for.

It was the one where a few people did pretty normal readings and then someone did one in like an old man voice, right? Maybe we're not thinking of the same one but it was hilarious.

dr3upmushroom said:
I was just looking for this too! Timedog posted a dramatic reading he did for some shit-my-pants thread and it reminded me of the one (I assume) you're looking for.

It was the one where a few people did pretty normal readings and then someone did one in like an old man voice, right? Maybe we're not thinking of the same one but it was hilarious.
Yes, that's it! Someone did an Arnold impression too, and after the old man reading as a warmup I was in tears.

Wimps

BY2K said:
funny-gifs-pedestrian-uses-tackle.gif

Not sure what he was trying to do but... okay...
Was a thread about this on GAF the other day. Don't remember it exactly.

Apparently this guy tried to frame his insurance company or get money off of the people that hit him.

Unfortunately the car that hit him had a camera, so he got sued and fucked over by his own scheme.

DemiMatt

Wimps said:
Was a thread about this on GAF the other day. Don't remember it exactly.

Apparently this guy tried to frame his insurance company or get money off of the people that hit him.

Unfortunately the car that hit him had a camera, so he got sued and fucked over by his own scheme.

slowclap.gif

Platy

Tt6Ff.gif

click on the first 2 for the deviantart of the author and the last one for the tumblr with more comics

Trojita said:
I said I'd smang a transgendered German Pop-star in the "Lesbian Couple give 11 year-old boy hormone blockers so that he may decide his gender" thread debacle Armageddon.

...i'm almost sure that she is underage....

Gustav said:
Timbuktu said:
Trojita said:

We totaly need a "happy forever alone dog"

Ri7Gp.jpg

I hope this won't count as a Pokemon comic, but in actuality I don't care.

dr3upmushroom said:
Haha! The first time I lost I saw that I thought it was kind of funny but I kept trying to remember if there was a connection between amir0x and rednecks and it was keeping from really enjoying it. I don't know if they guy actually doesn't know the word or if he was trying to imply that amir0x is stupid, but I totally lost it at "hyperbowl."

That might be his interpretation of how rednecks pronounce that word, probably.

WoodenLung said:
The best GAF related dramatic reading.

http://amir0x.ytmnd.com/
Haha! The first time I lost I saw that I thought it was kind of funny but I kept trying to remember if there was a connection between amir0x and rednecks and it was keeping from really enjoying it. I don't know if they guy actually doesn't know the word or if he was trying to imply that amir0x is stupid, but I totally lost it at "hyperbowl."

Pop-tart tragedy had me rolling in laughter. Just reading it was enough but the dramatic readings always get me.

Spinning cat is awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom