• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | Late 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
y0pxU.gif

Kapura

Banned
Ubermatik said:
I remember a corruption of this gif from one of the dota threads, where League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth were the two girls, and Dota 2 was the kid bowling them over.

Cat Party

Tathanen said:
My favorite part of this gif has always been the last couple frames, where you can see him turn the wheel towards the girl he knocked down.
Never noticed that and you are completely right.

Kapura

Banned
probably reddit comics or something. Most people on the list are there for those bastardisations of humour.

Kapura said:
probably reddit comics or something. Most people on the list are there for those bastardisations of humour.
Ah, I see. I don't even browse reddit but might have posted some stuff without knowing its origin. Anyway, a picture (which might/might not be from reddit)

oWcSw.jpg

So many gifs in this thread ruined by those stupid troll faces...it's like "Hey, HEY, in case you didn't understand the humor in this, here's a troll face to make it more blatantly obvious!"

Kapura

Banned
Zoramon089 said:
So many gifs in this thread ruined by those stupid troll faces...it's like "Hey, HEY, in case you didn't understand the humor in this, here's a troll face to make it more blatantly obvious!"
bingo. as the arbiter of good taste, people who post those things should be ignored, banned, shot, and thrown off a bridge.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
So guys, legit question here.

How much of a hit does GAF humour take if Bish decides to change his avatar? I mean, that one small act would lead to the next generation of juniors looking at these GIFs like we are that old rambling grandfather talking about walking to school for 10 miles in snow taller than the roof, and we never complained about it in my day, and for 5 cents we could get a coke and a hot dog AND have change for the latest cinema, which we had to walk 30 miles in the snow to go see, and they only played The Ten Commandments, every day, and our allowance was only 2 cents so we had to save up for 3 weeks to go see that movie.......

lsslave said:

How much of a hit does GAF humour take if Bish decides to change his avatar? I mean, that one small act would lead to the next generation of juniors looking at these GIFs like we are that old rambling grandfather talking about walking to school for 10 miles in snow taller than the roof, and we never complained about it in my day, and for 5 cents we could get a coke and a hot dog AND have change for the latest cinema, which we had to walk 30 miles in the snow to go see, and they only played The Ten Commandments, every day, and our allowance was only 2 cents so we had to save up for 3 weeks to go see that movie.......
I don't know, but my guess is that it would still be used because it's become so iconic and is very shoppable.

the chris

Zoramon089 said:
But how else will we know where the punchline is?

Karl2177

lsslave said:

BgNAL.jpg

Melchiah

MNC said:
The shark looks uncanny valley.

There's something about it that bothers me. It just seems somewhat unnatural, especially when looking at the back and the fin of the shark.

commedieu

Banned
MetalAlien said:
It could be a composite of two different shots without much CGI.

HauuX.gif

forgifs.com

Going by your logic, yes. You can see the sort of fade between the shark side of the bg water... and the peoples side of the water...

maybe..

edit:

Ahh yeah fake..

look at the fin mask the girls face. It wipes away/masks her face at the end..... Looks good for a tiny gif though & the reactions sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom