• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Black Friday Video Game deals

Ripclawe

Banned
Page 8-9

http://localad.walmart.com/Walmart/Entry/Flash?wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY&sourceid=27736471980922467745

Batman AC, BF3 and GoW3 all 28 bucks each
Xbox 360 4G with Kinect for $199 and a 50 buck gift card.(Radio Shack also has this bundle for $199.

http://walmartstores.com/pressroom/news/10743.aspx

Match Any Competitors Ad
Along with its full plate of Thanksgiving weekend specials Walmart promises to match the price of any local competitor's printed ad for an identical product, including matching competitor’s deals for the day after Thanksgiving.

RBH said:
bTHjn.png

EgqFt.jpg

Vx2PW.jpg

http://bfads.net/Ad/Walmart-2011

RBH

Xbox 360 4GB system with Gears of War 3, three months XBL gold, and a $50 gift card for $199

(Page 7)

if the past is any indication, you wil have to line up for like 6 hours to get those deals. WalMart black fridays are like Thunderdome. I'll pass.

Ploid 3.0

Ninja Scooter said:
if the past is any indication, you wil have to line up for like 6 hours to get those deals. WalMart black fridays are like Thunderdome. I'll pass.

Great deal + Medical bill.

Gravijah

Ninja Scooter said:

usually that's for big ticket electronics, i don't think i've ever seen people go crazy over the games.

Cruzader

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Last year some games on their ad that were supposed to be store online went live online. Any chance we can buy most of these things on the comfort of out homes??

Damn $199 slim is really tempting.

Ripclawe

Banned
Biggest-Geek-Ever said:
Emerson a good TV company? That $188 32 inch is tempting.
the term entry level or your first hdtv comes to mind.

Cruzader said:
Last year some games on their ad that were supposed to be store online went live online. Any chance we can buy most of these things on the comfort of out homes??

Damn $199 slim is really tempting.

yes, they are really pushing their online site

Ninja Scooter said:

Yeah I dont feel like getting trampled to death because some idiots want $15 off a blender. NO THANKS WILL PASS.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
tim.mbp said:
$99 Blue Wii.
What the FUCK? When was the blue Wii confirmed for NA? I just bought a black one for Skyward Sword. Gah, oh well, I'm gonna sell it after I 100% Zelda anyways.

Edit: Oh, is the color a Walmart exclusive?

Emerson isn't even a real brand.

Any electronics company can actually license the Emerson name and release products with the brand. It has absolutely no reputation to speak of.

EDIT: The Blue Wii doesn't come with anything but the controllers, guys. No games included. That's why it's cheaper than any other Wii versions so far: they've always come with a game before now!

gdt

Walmart is a absolute zoo for Black Friday.

Amazon will pricematch like they always do (for the bigger games anyway), just go for that.

Walmart does things differently now, because of the outrage over the trampling incident.

When I went last year, you could walk into the store at any time instead of having to sit out in the cold. The lines were all inside, and only for big-ticket items. There was one line for each big-ticket item.

Since I wasn't really interested in the TVs and such, I just paid for a bunch of Blu-Rays and left. No fuss, no sweat. I expect this will be the same for the video games.

kaskade said:
Hopefully amazon matches the forza and dance central ones. I don't want to leave my house.
Yeah I never like to leave my house but especially not on black Friday. Amazon had some nice deals last year.

gdt

The Quiet Man said:
Walmart does things differently now, because of the outrage over the trampling incident.

When I went last year, you could walk into the store at any time instead of having to sit out in the cold. The lines were all inside, and only for big-ticket items. There was one line for each big-ticket item.

Since I wasn't really interested in the TVs and such, I just paid for a bunch of Blu-Rays and left. No fuss, no sweat. I expect this will be the same for the video games.

I literally walked into the videogame section at 12:05 and it was already cleared out. That shit went fasttttttt.

Takao

Banned
Will buy PS3 slim to replace aging 80GB if that is Sony's price, since that means it'll likely be available in Canada.

Don't own LBP2, or Ratchet All 4 One either.

Damn, those are the first actually good Black Friday deals I've seen!

Effectively a $150 X360 4GB with Kinect, wow! If nothing else go ebay the Kinect for $100+ and have a virtually free 360. To name one of the better deals.

Of course, if you want to wait 6 hours or whatever to get your hands on it.

Truth101

Banned
Maybe this will be the time for me to get a PS3, and see what this Dark Souls is that everyone is talking about.

Gotta be ready for that Ni No Kuni

Top Bottom