• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2015 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enthus

Are there any good deals for 50-60" TVs? My mom is looking for a new one, she doesn't care about 4K and the only "smart" function it needs is to play files off of a USB.

JaseMath

So this is total bullshit. I purchased the 16GB Nexus 9 from HTC, but immediately regretted it and emailed customer service to request a cancellation. I received not one, but two emails stating my order had been cancelled and would be emailed a confirmation.

I just got a shipping notification and my card was charged. God fucking dammit.
LLShC.gif

NoRéN

So this is total bullshit. I purchased the 16GB Nexus 9 from HTC, but immediately regretted it and emailed customer service to request a cancellation. I received not one, but two emails stating my order had been cancelled and would be emailed a confirmation.

I just got a shipping notification and my card was charged. God fucking dammit.
LLShC.gif

Refuse the package. You'll get your money back. it's not a big deal.

Ashhong

Are there any good deals for 50-60" TVs? My mom is looking for a new one, she doesn't care about 4K and the only "smart" function it needs is to play files off of a USB.

Just got a 55" LG Roku tv from Best Buy for 450. I don't need the Roku but seemed like a good price overall. I think it's still available

Guevara

Take 30% off any one season of TV on Amazon Instant Video (streaming) with code TVseason30

I just used it on Game of Thrones.

Hex

Banned
Got really excited, but it seems only their most popular movies are on sale. Tales from Earthsea and Pom Poko which I need to finish my collection are not, unfortunately :/

Was hoping for Kiki or Mononoke which are the only two missing for me but those happen to be pretty much two of the only ones not on sale lol

finalflame

Gold Member
Was hoping for Kiki or Mononoke which are the only two missing for me but those happen to be pretty much two of the only ones not on sale lol

It actually seems like only a handful are on sale, but such is life! Still a great entry price for someone who doesn't have the movies that are discounted. I gladly paid $18+ for each of mine and don't regret a second of it. Just not willing to drop that much on the lower points of their collection (Pom Poko, Earthsea).

Hex

Banned
It actually seems like only a handful are on sale, but such is life! Still a great entry price for someone who doesn't have the movies that are discounted. I gladly paid $18+ for each of mine and don't regret a second of it. Just not willing to drop that much on the lower points of their collection (Pom Poko, Earthsea).

Absolutely.
Paid more for each of mine and do not regret it a bit.
Presentation is top shelf

since i couldnt get a n3ds because logistics on this bf and cm, i decided to bite on the prices for

justified
mad men
boardwalk empire

complete bluray sets on amazon, feels good man

alejob

I'm trying to order stuff from amazon and keeps charging me shipping. I have prime, I should get free shipping dang it!

Anyone else have the same problem?

kendrid

Banned
I'm trying to order stuff from amazon and keeps charging me shipping. I have prime, I should get free shipping dang it!

Anyone else have the same problem?

The items are most likely from 3rd party sellers.

I take that back. My wife just tried to check out with 5 Prime items and they are trying to charge shipping. Also the site crashed a couple of times.

We will try again in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom