• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN undergoing maintenance again?

I usually don't make threads about this, but I just got a message saying it's undergoing maintance just now and every subsequent time I try to log in it's giving me an error (871053D). I thought the scheduled maintenance was a couple of days ago, did they have another one scheduled that I missed?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I logged in fine an hour ago, then it stopped responding.

CozMick

Banned
I can't play BF3 multiplayer either, same thing happened when they had maintenance the other day :\

Maybe it's because I'm using the PSN version?

edbrat

UKer here who can't log in for my day long dark souls-a-thon godamnit! FIX THIS SHI etc etc

onto anor londo by myself :(

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Assuming all these recent downtimes are priorly scheduled and not sudden, I'm baffled that Sony decided to have them after the biggest online games of the year are released.

sublimit

Banned
Maintenance on weekends is just awful.Was it so urgent that it couldn't wait for Monday?Thank God i mostly play SP games.

CozMick

Banned
Yep, it ain't just BF3 I can't play, it's my entire catalogue of games :\

What's the point of keeping me signed in when I can't play fuck all?

ace3skoot

dam i'm so close to level 30 on battelfield :( fortunatly i have work to keep me occupied, and if its still down when i come home I have third dungeon in skyward sword to tackel.

Caramello

Was trying to play online an hour ago with a friend who just bought a PS3 yesterday, nearly a year after his old one broke and nothing.. Was extremely frustrating..

Australia here.

Edit: He's still online though, it's just me that can't get on

Maintenance on weekends is just awful.Was it so urgent that it couldn't wait for Monday?Thank God i mostly play SP games.

I would guess the answer is yes. I think they caught something and are strugling a bit to fix it. I guess they though they did but then saw it come up again and were forced to abruptly take the system down.

Top Bottom