• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Petition for Penis [ProTip: NO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manics

Banned
I come to you today hat in hand. I come to beg for a fellow NeoGAF poster, but more importantly to beg for a friend of mine. Epic Tales of Penis was banned permanently from NeoGAF for a thread he started. The last few days I've received texts from him and he feels extremely bad about the incident. A few times he has said to me "if only I hadn't made that thread".

Let me tell you a bit about him. He's passionate, he's confident, he likes to be playfull as well. Yes he's a bit too boastful at times and he admits it. He has often times recounted to me stories of his conquests with various women. In my opinion, it's his tragic flaw. Deep down though he is a good guy. He's a valued member of the NeoGAF hockey thread. We are a tight knit community. In those hockey threads his absense hasn't gone unnoticed. He goes by the nickname "Penis", which is why any mention of penis immediately makes us think of him.

I am asking the powers that be to please reconsider his permanent banning. Please allow him to continue to be part of this great community. I know he enjoys posting in various threads relating to sex but maybe if you can deny him that ability? Maybe limit his ability to post only in the hockey threads? I have no idea, I'm just grasping at straws here.

I've started an online petition and have 24 signatures so far from the posters in the hockey thead. Please, can you reconsider? It's the holiday season, the magic of Christmas, can we have a small miracle here?

Here is a link to the petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/nhl-gaf-reinstate-penis-to-nhl-gaf

ronito

XbcsT.png

Cyan

Banned
For future reference, you're generally going to be better off taking this sort of thing to PM or email. Still not enormously likely to get the result you want, but at least you probably won't get banned or juniored yourself.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
greek boy right? I remember him posting a picture of a "conquest" with a very fortunate flash blocking out most of her face.

moop1167

From reading some of his posts in the NHL thread the guy thinks he's some sort of hot shot internet celeb... hopefully he stays banned.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Lasagna for Christmas? MONSTER!

Nekofrog

Banned
OH LOOK AT THE BIG MAN WITH A TAG TRYING TO MAKE CHANGES

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

DO YOU THINK THE TAG MAKES YOU A MAN

Manics

Banned
I don't understand what was wrong with that thread. :(

He went overboard with the descriptions of what happened to make it funnier, but the underlying story is true, he IS dating a 19 year old, I actually met her. I'm just hoping he can get a second chance on NeoGAF. I also hope I didn't put myself in danger for sticking up for him. :(

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Damn OP. Came in here thinking this was another transgender thread.

marrec

Banned
I wonder how many signatures I'd get if I started a petition to keep Penis banned.

Not that I'd need any, cause a petition won't cause a ban reversal.

Heretic

He went overboard with the descriptions of what happened to make it funnier, but the underlying story is true, he IS dating a 19 year old, I actually met her. I'm just hoping he can get a second chance on NeoGAF. I also hope I didn't put myself in danger for sticking up for him. :(
If you do get banned then we all go...
back to the NHL THREAD and never poke our heads out!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
It's like you want everyone in NHL Gaf to go down with you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom