• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exposing German Hops

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So you think...

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
As it happens to be, usually when I get bored I start pondering on random stuff. As I reflected on the events of this past few weeks my brain started connecting the very scattered dots, you see these events might seem completely unrelated to each other but once you look into it with a keen investigative eye the truth begins to appear.

Let me start with an introduction for those who aren't aware:

"Who exactly is German Hops German Hops ?"

German Hops is a relatively new member to the GAF community having joined in 2019, despite this he has quickly risen the GAF ranks and has accumulated a gargantuan 12,215 posts and a mighty 31,938 reaction score. Over this period of time he has been able to cement himself as one of GAF's most famous (or infamous) posters. Clearly this person is not a beginner when it comes to online communities.

Watch yourself. Eye see you.

I agree that theres more to Hops than meets the eye, i dont know about the xbox/microsft connection theory though.

For all i know, youre an alt of Hops, and youre just trying to prop up this ongoing persona,/ story and theorycrafting

But i agree something fishy with this GsrmanHops character.

Very possible its Cunth or another previous populat but banned gaffer. (I know cunth was unbanned but he never resurfaced once his popularity faded from the mainstream)

Trunx81

I agree that theres more to Hops than meets the eye, i dont know about the xbox/microsft connection theory though.

For all i know, youre an alt of Hops, and youre just trying to prop up this ongoing persona,/ story and theorycrafting

But i agree something fishy with this GsrmanHops character.

Very possible its Cunth or another previous populat but banned gaffer. (I know cunth was unbanned but he never resurfaced once his popularity faded from the mainstream)
haehjmupa.jpg

you maybe on the right track.

Top Bottom