• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

70125502.jpg

21386607.jpg

pax217

Does ICEnhancher work with Steam yet? I need to get that going sooner or later. I've been playing GTA IV nightly now for about 15 min just to relax; would love that lighting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There is clearly no AA functioning. I have the same problem with Witcher 2 and Dungeon Siege 3.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Crysis 2 is sooooo beautiful but then I watch video of it and the gameplay is not my style at all.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
d523d24881b3f9939072ad2e70ba7df78c955ff1.jpg

b6ad7beaec88ec1a34f3a0d2dce57041d0560242.jpg

Can still look pretty damn nice at times, after all these years! Of course, that has more to do with art than tech, but still.

(Sorry about the Swedish subtitles on the last one, haha.)

Dewoh

Neo Member
The Max Payne 3 environments look great. But there's something about the skin and facial expressions that look plasticy. Maybe it's just me.

Sethos

Banned
Getting those black edges as well during some cutscenes, in others I'm not. If restart from a checkpoint the bars also disappear.

Yze

Banned
The black edges threw me for a loop when I played it on the xbox360 as well. Made me think I had the wrong aspect ratio selected or rockstar had some sort of overscan adjustment.
I think it's just a cinematic tool they use, to sort of give it a comic book feel, to mimic the comic books from the first 2.

bee

nfs hot pursuit, 6050x1080, 4xsgssaa, 16xhqaf, NEVER drops from 60fps, well apart from when u take screenshots with fraps so ignore the number :p

1v4j07.jpg

Top Bottom