• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

MaxPayne 3
Everything on max.
But im using FXAA instead of MSAA

77013496.jpg

24048955.jpg

Sethos

Banned
Even more Max Payne 3, oh noes.

Shame that MSAA is fairly borked right now ( Some objects aren't effected or less effected ) and FXAA looks awful. Hope they fix MSAA eventually.

ibgegTBTG0RxvU.png

ibv6tRaTGd37Lp.png

Dewoh

Neo Member
Shame that MSAA is fairly borked right now ( Some objects aren't effected or less effected and FXAA looks awful. Hope they fix MSAA eventually.

Yeah - but it's hard to say that Max Payne 3 is a bad looking game. The shots you're posting look incredible.

Tokubetsu

Yeah - but it's hard to say that Max Payne 3 is a bad looking game. The shots you're posting look incredible.

Oh it isn't. Not that GTAIV (or hell, RDR) wasn't impressive at the time, but it really show what RAGE can do when not tied to an open world style game.

Max Payne 3

9A7A2D2AC2295F8041131895E1D80A26F13AB43E

9AD2FB2CD459BB4F181FEFB313C53EA717324E7C

Btw, to those people taking actual gameplay shots....When the game is paused you can hide the menu and rotate the camera, similar to the past games. For those who were looking to get screenshots without the UI still visible.

Sethos

Banned
sethos, msaax4 works perfect for me, x2msaa causes a weird outline though, i use 4xmsaa and very high fxaa.

Already using 4xMSAA without anything else. I simply refuse to use any FXAA, combined it seems to cancel each other out and on its own, FXAA ruins the entire image with its blur.

Watevaman

I wasn't interested in MP3 too much but damn if this thread doesn't make me want it so bad.

In the meantime, have some FEAR 3. I loved it and if goes on sale in the Steam summer sale, I'd recommend picking it up. Solid shooter with solid looks.

ibaEtdbvM3lTLJ.jpg

ibkwMoHgOKXJCc.jpg

Top Bottom