• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
i8cXudwgvbhVo.jpg

What could be here...

iCnhuCLiOuZ4Q.jpg

That was a bit rough.

Dice

i42gmM8G6Okd1.jpg

We have to go back!

imTTzSQPN0Y66.jpg

Mounting big poles while sopping wet. This is Tomb Raider.

Dice

I forgot how good this game looks. The engine is BAWS.

i8GGt1lCZk5n1.jpg

ib1ZBoyRJWosX8.jpg

Just climbing some rocks. Classic TR gameplay.

Chinner

Banned
solo in the last screenshot did you purposfully just lie down on the belt conveyor so it could move you around while masterfully shooting everyone?

cause thats what i did and it was awesome.

Dice

You can take down enemy fighters like this:

ibsYVbM58P32w2.jpg

Or like this:

ibmJfrUL52WNaf.jpg

There is no AA on the plane wings where there is a cloud behind it. Probably the same weird shit that happens with water in Shogun 2.

Dice

Bomb the deck? Why not bomb under the deck? I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

i01Fk1SWkbxdZ.jpg

iorsPuCIew1t3.jpg

Weird shape outlines probably from the AA method I have in RadeonPro. I've seen it in other games.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim / Vanilla / 1440p Downsampling

ilznZxnpAgTh8.png

I take it you've tried the supposed performance mod that increases performance by almost 40% in some places in order to make Skyrim playable for you at that resolution?

Hearing about that mod really makes me want to get the game now, knowing that my 6 year old rig pumped with upgrades could run it.

I take it you've tried the supposed performance mod that increases performance by almost 40% in some places in order to make Skyrim playable for you at that resolution?

Hearing about that mod really makes me want to get the game now, knowing that my 6 year old rig pumped with upgrades could run it.

I was under the impression that those improvements were patched in officially a while back.

Solo

solo in the last screenshot did you purposfully just lie down on the belt conveyor so it could move you around while masterfully shooting everyone?

cause thats what i did and it was awesome.

Yup, rode it all the way until I couldn't anymore :lol

Dice

Then you should appreciate the coordinated assault we made in this playthrough.

isAFDroQVfABu.jpg

Hey guys, I think there are sharks in the wa--

iFMkNloxZu4QK.jpg

I like the plane bailing the fuck out last second.

I'm going to play with ATI settings to see if I can get rid of that weird effect without compromising my sweet, sweet SSAA.

Dice

Okay I couldn't fix it but I got some better shots. I promise this is the last from this mission, which most-likely isn't as impressive as the others.

Just before kaboom:

ilesSzSLClsaC.jpg

You can turn on this old movie filter.

ib1TN3nKWNrw3z.jpg

Smokey

I just upgraded from GTX 580 SLI and 23'' 3D monitor to a GTX 690 and a Dell U3011. Playing games in 2560x1600p on this panel is amazing, and I'm going back and playing some of my favorite games to see how they look.

Crysis 2 w/ Maldo pack:

crysis2rk70k.png

crysis2_2tlu0b.png

iNvid02

I just upgraded from GTX 580 SLI and 23'' 3D monitor to a GTX 690 and a Dell U3011. Playing games in 2560x1600p on this panel is amazing, and I'm going back and playing some of my favorite games to see how they look.

heh, i also traded in the 3gb sli 580s for a 690
KuGsj.gif

but i went the opposite route and replaced my 30" dell ips with a 120hz samsung

1600p is amazing, even more so when you can max stuff out with great framerates,
but i no longer needed an ips panel, and 120hz for mainly gaming is just excellent

edit: might as well post a screenshot

maxpayne3_2012_06_06_5fuzf.png

Smokey

heh, i also traded in the 3gb sli 580s for a 690
KuGsj.gif

but i went the opposite route and replaced my 30" dell ips with a 120hz samsung

1600p is amazing, even more so when you can max stuff out with great framerates,
but i no longer needed an ips panel, and 120hz for mainly gaming is just excellent

I'm able to run pretty much everything on max settings at 2560x1600. Haven't done any overclocking and not sure if I will. I'm already getting 60fps which is what the monitor is limited at anyways.

I still have my 120hz monitor and there is a difference, but I've gotten used to 60fps again and it's not so bad.

scitek

I'm jelly of you guys, but I'm going to hang onto my 6950 and see how the 685 is later this year. If it's good, I may splurge on one. I don't think I'll ever bother with SLI.

Top Bottom